studying for the hsc and sleeping more versus working out and training,what should i (1 Viewer)

Riot09

HSC
lately in the 1st two weeks of school my motivation and frequency of my workouts have been declinig exponentially and atrophy has definetly sunked in.And i strongly suspect that its because of my hsc studies as this is my final year and our teachers have finally opted the "rushing technique" to get through the work.Now keeping up with the work isnt the problem its just that when wake up in the morning im just so tired and apathetic to the notion of a workout because of the amount of homework/studying thats lying in front of me.
also my workouts are only an hour long and i usually wake up at 6 or 7am so its not a time factor.
So my question basically is what should i do?

thnx for reading this.

twistedrebel

HSC
Re: studying for the hsc and sleeping more versus working out and training,what shoul

give up now HSC is overrated

Riot09

HSC
Re: studying for the hsc and sleeping more versus working out and training,what shoul

how?

SpoonSamba

HSC

I put myself into such bad shape during HSC. I had ridiculous sleeping patterns, I wasn't eating properly and I wasn't exercising properly, this just made me feel like shit for a whole year and I don't advise it. I think the main thing is just to befair to yourself like maybe do 3 workouts a week and then when your studying and take a break go for a short walk or do a few yoga poses to help clear your mind. But staying in shape and being healthy will only help your studies, it clears your head and improves your ability to concentrate so just think of it as aiding your study not something that you're doing in spite of studying.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

Keep exercising. It'll keep you sane.
Yeah I agree with this - you don't wanna put on 20 kilos or so like I did its just fucked.

q3thefish

HSC

working out during times of stress is heaps good cos it'll burn the stress and excess fat away

healthy body, healthy mind

HSC

i have to admit i feel the same way you do. With the HSC and all it screws with you exercise plans, but i found it really helps me de-stress because I noticed if I don't go running for a few days I feel like shit. Best if you try and stick to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)