Studying For Trials (1 Viewer)

orthentix

HSC
Design major. No time to study. Why did I have to be a smartass and try and make an architectural design. :( I demand this become a bitching thread.

speedofsound

HSC
My trials are week 1 and 2 of next term, I have assessments til holidays and I gotta do my history extension major which is due when the trials start... :spzz:
ahh same!!! I've been so bogged down with my PIP and other assessments this term, I got to finish a good portion of my essay in the holidays. :(

tilly_m

HSC
I've got my beginning trials tomorrow.
Crap. crap crap.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
^ OMG some people have trials so early
Yeah. Some schools start early and still have assessments after the Trials, whereas other schools' last assessments will be Trials at the normal time (weeks 2-5 of the third term).

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
mine starts on week 3 next term.
plus i'll have to sit the UMAT in week 2.

I shall start studying NOW

Last edited:

tilly_m

HSC
First english exam was hard as :(
Even section 1! :eek:
I think it's good our school does it so early, it means we have less syllabus within our trials PLUS have more time to study next term for HSC.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think it's good our school does it so early, it means we have less syllabus within our trials PLUS have more time to study next term for HSC.
I've heard this time and time again. Doesn't happen. :p

Timb0

HSC
My trials start next week, first year my school has had them term 3 instead of midway through next term like normal.
I do think it is a good idea, I did accelerated maths so did HSC last year for that, having trials in August like normal, after you've finished the trials it is SOOOOO hard to get straight back into study, and it really isnt that long till the final HSC exams afterwards.
At least this way we have a fair bit longer to get back into it.

nagina1

HSC
20 past papers are more than enough...but if u think u still need more; go for it- there's no limit on hw many practising past paper u shud do.... gud luk :))

TyndallTkd

HSC
i have my trials on week 4 of next term (they just got moved back a week) so i have 6weeks to study 5 subjects and to finish my art majorr... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)