Studying help (1 Viewer)

speedybugger1

HSC
I want help with a systematic method to studying and making notes for exam time. I have yearly exams coming up in about 3 weeks and I haven't done any preparation for them yet, and all content from all subjects will be tested.
How often should I make notes? How do I start making them? How do I select what's the most important to put in notes, and how long should they be for a subject?
Please share your techniques for making good study notes.

jackerino

HSC
I want help with a systematic method to studying and making notes for exam time. I have yearly exams coming up in about 3 weeks and I haven't done any preparation for them yet, and all content from all subjects will be tested.
How often should I make notes? How do I start making them? How do I select what's the most important to put in notes, and how long should they be for a subject?
Please share your techniques for making good study notes.

Mate i would think making your own notes is pointless for science subjects really, cos they're like direct dot point kinda subjects, so get some notes off a top student somewhere in Sydney, they can be found on BoS. However other subjects tend to require your own notes more. Im not in yr 11 so I cant really say what to do, cos I dont do much study really besides everyday homework lol, but I do know from older friends that they used phys and chem notes from others.

Tell us what your subjects are and people should be able to help you.

speedybugger1

HSC
You're right regarding the science subjects, I didn't think about it from that perspective. Cheers.
I need some help with deciding what's important when summarising in my notes.
The subjects I would need help with are chemistry and business studies (mainly due to the amount of content to summarise).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)