Studying over holidays? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
miss india said:
humph, got to do the eng hw on the stupid text raw!
i cant write!!
is anyone else with the prob of not being able to write due to the coming of winter??? my hands get freezed (already)
neway, gud luck ppl.
Whats your questions for RAW? i analysed each chapter a few months ago, just have to find the notes. I can send them to you if you want. And you can always type ..

miss india

HSC
thanx hopeles5ly

heyy,
can u post them (when u find them) --- the raw notes on the thread in standard english---- raw....?
thanx...

miss india

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
totally agree :) I haven't done any study these holidays :)
do u guys still think that we can get any study done?????
i DO want to study but, when i do sit to study i feel so bored and therefore i am on BOS...... doing nothing!!
i have been trying to finish my english hw... we have a heap of questions on EACH chapter in Raw..... but then oh well!
hope to do atleast something....
:)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
wow. seeing how many people procrastinated over these holidays, im lucky that i've been constantly been doing 3+ hours of studying each day.! :D
and on saturday, i did 5 hours ^^ in the library. lawl.

just gotta raise the stakes (get more hours of studying done) to deal with the pressure when we go back to school.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Nesty said:
fuck nooooooooooooooooo.. and starting to panic and regret and panic and feel bad and more panic and yeah panic..

exams after the holidays *start acting really really really paranoid*
We seem to share this in common. What worries me is that you are in year 11, and I am in year 12. But i've done shit all. Oh dear *curls into ball*

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
lol, just get away from the computer, and all distractions. And just tell youreself that you HAVE to do it. And as you atart to do it, you might start feeling better and want to do more.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
c0mplaisant said:
lol is that all...

This week I havent done a hell of a lot, however, last week I was spending up to 10 - 12 hours strait studying mathematics. But for some reason my hours have been cut back now. maybe 'Big Brother' is to blame!

yeah well, you don't have parents that CONSTANTLY POUNDING AWAY AT YOU TELLING YOU TO DO STUFF.!!!

i'm doing some study, and then my dad tells me to do this, do that .. do everything
and he wonders why im in a grumpy mood. and then he has a go at me for doing bad in exams .. and im like wtf?!

- sigh -
/end rant.

seriously .. my dad is going to ruin my hsc. "kent do this, kent do that; how do you use this program, what does this error mean, go was the dishes, go do the laundry"
never ending cycle for me <_<

and i hate big brother, such a pointless show .. and there's another thign. whenever i watch tv, my dad goes "shouldn't be studying" .. and then he tells me to do stuff when im studying.

SOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gah.

/end rant (again)

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
shinji said:
and i hate big brother, such a pointless show .. and there's another thign. whenever i watch tv, my dad goes "shouldn't be studying" .. and then he tells me to do stuff when im studying.

i agree with you. i would study for the whole day and then the second i switch on the TV my parents hassle me about studying and how i'm gonna end up having to go through TAFE instead of uni. yes and whenever i watch TV it's plagued with either the actual show or ads for Big Brother!!! ok it may have been entertaining the 1st time round but it's just really annoying now. REALITY TV IS DEAD!!!! (or at least it should be)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ooh im feeling a bit guilty right now looking at these posts. because at the start of the holidays i was a good little cookie and studied. but then i went to see my best friend for about 4 days coz we only get to see each other in the holidays...absolutely no work there. then when i got home i was in that sort of mood where you know you have to but "yeah yeah, it can wait". that lasted until about 2 days ago when i finally started to work again, lol. looks like not much will get done this weekend though *relishes having a social life* :eek:

passion89

HSC
shinji said:
yeah well, you don't have parents that CONSTANTLY POUNDING AWAY AT YOU TELLING YOU TO DO STUFF.!!!

i'm doing some study, and then my dad tells me to do this, do that .. do everything
and he wonders why im in a grumpy mood. and then he has a go at me for doing bad in exams .. and im like wtf?!

- sigh -
/end rant.

seriously .. my dad is going to ruin my hsc. "kent do this, kent do that; how do you use this program, what does this error mean, go was the dishes, go do the laundry"

gah.

/end rant (again)
Kent my man (I can call you kent? hehe) you are so not alone in the parents department. Although i really hope your parents understand that closer to the HSC you can't do chores and stuff constantly. For now, don't get so angry...smile :) and when your doing chores just repeat some information you have previously studied to understand it better and memorise it.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
passion89 said:
Kent my man (I can call you kent? hehe) you are so not alone in the parents department. Although i really hope your parents understand that closer to the HSC you can't do chores and stuff constantly. For now, don't get so angry...smile :) and when your doing chores just repeat some information you have previously studied to understand it better and memorise it.
:O how do u k now my nme>! .. lol

was it coz of hopelessly? lol. ;p

and yeah .. pretty good idea except the sound of clanging dishes distract me :p

miss india

HSC
shinji said:
"kent do this, kent do that; how do you use this program, what does this error mean, go was the dishes, go do the laundry"
haha, u write ur own name in ur post and ask how do u know my name!!
haha funny! :)

Last edited:

passion89

HSC
shinji said:
"kent do this, kent do that; how do you use this program, what does this error mean, go was the dishes, go do the laundry"
You wrote your name in the post :p

I promise I'm not a stalker!!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
..... who put that there !! <_<"""

*runs away and hides underneath a rock*

man i gotta bad memorY!! -O-'' .. and im pretty sure that you know that i know that you know that i don't know that your not a stalker! .. and there you go. i just confused myself.

//ignore this post!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
..... who put that there !! <_<"""

*runs away and hides underneath a rock*

man i gotta bad memorY!! -O-'' .. and im pretty sure that you know that i know that you know that i don't know that your not a stalker! .. and there you go. i just confused myself.

//ignore this post!!
yes and blame me !! >=/
lol.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
All the homework I've done is an assignment that's due on Wednesday, thats it that's all. Oh well, thats all you really need right? *comforts self* well I'll have to go over subjecets all later anyway, so why spend time studying now as well? OK so I haven't done anything for my history extension project, which I really should have done, oh and there is a book for english extension 1 that I haven't really finished (I'm about half way through) but I did ok for our last text and I only read half of that.
ok.... I'm really screwed =|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)