studying... (1 Viewer)

orly?

HSC
no one is taking HSC seriously at my school :/
but whenever i come to this forum everyone is saying shit like how they only sleep for 5 hours cause of study..

think it's too late to begin studying hardcore now?

Black Hawker

HSC
Re: ...

Not really. If you are willlling to put the effort in then it'll be no problems.

But if as it says that you did this year's HSC, then yes - you are stuffed.

f(sex)

HSC

i would say so since your hsc year seems to be 2007...

edit: damn preempted...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC

You '08ers should start studying consistently from term 1 of next year and if you can't help yourself - from the school holidays.

Term 4 is meh.

Foxodi

HSC

Never studied except for night-b4-test in yr 11. Now I study regularly a few hours each night (though by study I usually mean pouring hours into assessments to achieve highest mark possible.... 100% :D)
So yea, I don't think its impossible to start going hardcore studying now, since I'm only a recent study-convert myself

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A

orly? said:
no one is taking HSC seriously at my school :/
but whenever i come to this forum everyone is saying shit like how they only sleep for 5 hours cause of study..

think it's too late to begin studying hardcore now?
Oh, of course it is too late to begin studying. It is all over for you, your final exams are in just a week and you haven't done anything.

No, they are months from now. It is far from being too late to begin studying...

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Both. I'm presuming it was less than 20 minutes :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC

Kujah said:
Both. I'm presuming it was less than 20 minutes :)
lol, nah.

During Exams: 3-5 hours because of cramming

Throughout the HSC: 5-6 hours. Stayed up and listened to music or read books (which weren't school related :eek:) until 2/3 am. Bad habit, cause I had to wake up at 6 on most mornings, unless I had free periods.

Before EE2 Major was due:
NO SLEEP for 34 hours straight. :D That was fun. I never felt so energised my entire life. I actually didnt feel tired at all.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

No.

Reading non-school related books until 2/3 am :p

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

I sleep for 6-8 hours, but i by no means spend even a minor proportion of my time studying, doing assignments, etc. Its just that i'm naturally accustomed to sleeping at 12 and waking at 7 or 8 (if its on saturday then 10 hours :) )

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC

tanjin said:
lol, nah.

During Exams: 3-5 hours because of cramming

Throughout the HSC: 5-6 hours. Stayed up and listened to music or read books (which weren't school related :eek:) until 2/3 am. Bad habit, cause I had to wake up at 6 on most mornings, unless I had free periods.

Before EE2 Major was due: NO SLEEP for 34 hours straight. :D That was fun. I never felt so energised my entire life. I actually didnt feel tired at all.
my sis did the EXACT same thing
LMAO
Silly girls....:) I'll probably be doing the same thing even though i DID vow not too....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)