Studying (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Numbers said:
I just want anything over 80. I do adv english, adv math, business, legal and economics. Maths is really going to fuck me. :lol:
bahaha maths huh. well 8hrs of active study (writing not reading etc) sounds quite reasonable for ur goal. Good luck to u

Numbers

Banned
HSC
addikaye03 said:
bahaha maths huh. well 8hrs of active study (writing not reading etc) sounds quite reasonable for ur goal. Good luck to u
thanks a lot player. i wish you luck with your 98-99 uai.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I just did a couple of hours of business studies wooohooo

Wow i'm only gonna do 6hrs a day :)
my mate is only doing 3.

All i can think of atm is the beach!

undalay

HSC
guiiiz if u plan how much u study so precisely uve already failed.

Kiim2507

HSC
It's been so hard getting back to studying lol
Started today did 3 hours on/off at the library

I'm aim for 6hours during the week and 3+ on weekends
buuut
I dunno lol
I get distracted very easily

danz90

HSC
When you go to do past papers now.. you'd be really surprised at how much u actually know without having to go back to notes to double check etc etc

Don't get put off by the fact you haven't studied so much.... there's heaps you already know. Now it's just about refining everything.. going over everything with a fine tooth comb so you can attack any question in the exams.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
kevinx2 said:
Addikaye, how much you doing?
well.. it depends, i tend 2 let my competitive side run wild near exams and pump out like 12+ hours/ day lol..but i think 9 hours/day will be more than reasonable. Sometimes i start doing maths/physics or chem and just keep going and going & and time just goes. ino that sounds lame but meh, what u gona do

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Today i did about 4 hours or so of just religion thats why im trying to finish off my notes and then i started legal studies and got bored .. it was too much of a nice day outside! And i wasn't feeling well!

conics2008

HSC
shit you guys are already started studying, I'm still enjoy and recovering from trials. geessh take it easy I will start tomorrow then :mad:

HSC
addikaye03 said:
well.. it depends, i tend 2 let my competitive side run wild near exams and pump out like 12+ hours/ day lol..but i think 9 hours/day will be more than reasonable. Sometimes i start doing maths/physics or chem and just keep going and going & and time just goes. ino that sounds lame but meh, what u gona do
lol, 10 hours hopefully.

I'm still "recovering" from trials/graduation - still burnt out, kinda sad considering a didn't study that much.

How's everyone social lives? Going to go out much?

lildoro

HSC
10 hours?! 8 hours?! Bloody hell, I wish I could study that much. I usually do max 3 hours of study on any given day @_@; Bludging is so much fun and... studying is boring and... I also don't want to fail and... *head explosion*

Should get my act together.

HSC
lildoro said:
10 hours?! 8 hours?! Bloody hell, I wish I could study that much. I usually do max 3 hours of study on any given day @_@; Bludging is so much fun and... studying is boring and... I also don't want to fail and... *head explosion*

Should get my act together.
Hahaha, those are just our aims, i've never done that much before, and will probably do much less anyways.

lordesf

HSC
hmm well i strated 2 days ago so not tht muc ahaead..........

yeh its so wierd after trials u just bail out....

navneetk

HSC
hey, well i dnt think i studyed much through yr 12 lol.. just u knoe the usual 2 week b4 assesments & trials nd all. I did crap in trials , could have done better if i didnt get sick on my most important exams ( chem & eco) ohhh well . I say everyday "im gnna srst studing hardcore today" then todays become 2 morr lalala the list goes on. Im scared cause i have 19 days till eng - paper1.
I want to study nd kill the hsc buh i dunno if i can. Someone provide some motivation to us all kid in yr 12 ( class of 08') && every1s right getting over grad nd trials gosh!

tc ppl

chem:read: :uhoh:
eco:read:
legal:read:
pdhpe:read:
eng:read:
maths(2u):read:

HSC
undalay said:
guiiiz if u plan how much u study so precisely uve already failed.
1. You are wrong

2. The correct quote: "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". Think about it.

3. You are a douchebag zomgrofl

sebulbar

HSC
bahahah

im gonna fail pretty badly
i havent studied since trials
i did about an hour on saturday and i an hour thhis morning, but i decided to do some enlgish but seem to have lost my book full of my essays :|:|:|

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
ronnknee said:
Who else finds it difficult to study after post trials break and graduation?
I've been bludging like heaps, and when I do try do work I end up going on Facebook after 10 or 20 minutes
Damn this is bad x(
Wanna be my Facebook buddy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)