studying (1 Viewer)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I remember there used to be a thread re: this but seems it's been deleted cos it's so old.

So anyway I'm (still) not sure what the most effective way to study is, especially for content-rich courses (ie. micro), and considering there's only a week left till exams start. Spend lotsa time writing up notes, do a few past papers/questions? Or read through the textbook and focus mainly on doing questions?

Do any of you 2nd/3rd years have any helpful advice? My sister gets decent marks but she seems to spend hours each night doing summaries, like all throughout session, something which i uh have not done

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Kazuya said:
I remember there used to be a thread re: this but seems it's been deleted cos it's so old.

So anyway I'm (still) not sure what the most effective way to study is, especially for content-rich courses (ie. micro), and considering there's only a week left till exams start. Spend lotsa time writing up notes, do a few past papers/questions? Or read through the textbook and focus mainly on doing questions?

Do any of you 2nd/3rd years have any helpful advice? My sister gets decent marks but she seems to spend hours each night doing summaries, like all throughout session, something which i uh have not done
LOL mirco being content rich, damn you're not going to enjoy macro heheh :cool:
there's no definite way of studying, everyone is different
if you enjoy doing summaries then go ahead...this is what i'm doing this year, ONLY because all the courses i'm doing are easy and i have too much time on my hands

but last year...most of the time i just read the textbook and did the questions which got be alright marks

tempco

HSC
here and there. nothing substantial.

but i'll start today, like 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)