Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Please do not resort to personal attacks just because there are views you don’t agree with. Debate the ideas, not the person.

Also, let’s be honest here, no one is actually going to change their opinion from this “debate” so ask yourself if it is really worth your time and energy trying to convince someone, especially if you’re not prepared to change your mind yourself…
who is spending time and energy on which thread shouldn't affect anyone, it's a relevant debate worth engaging in esp for those who feel personally connected to the issue

but yea no personal attacks ig

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i would like israel to wipe out palestine and then iran to wipe out israel and then also wipe out saudi arabia and the other arab gulf states

and then end the islamic republic and revive zoroastrianism as the state religion of the new kingdom of greater persia

inshallah

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
sylvia wants a world with asians only (south east asian kind) and he wants to rule that world with interdice
i actually pretty clearly said i don't find thai (and by extension SE-Asian generally) women that attractive

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
sweaty youre on a forum shitting your pants with rage about some sand people killing each other in some desert hellhole on the other side of the planet
ok individualist
care about nothing except whats happening in the 5m radius around you

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
i actually pretty clearly said i don't find thai (and by extension SE-Asian generally) women that attractive
don't you have a wild thing for asians I thought you did, not that I care what ur type is it's not relevant

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if im creating a mass harem of asian women for me as king we will need a selective breeding program crossing japanese women with filipino women and using the finest specimens as breeding stock of pretty pale asian girls with big asses

otherwise you can keep 'em

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
people care because they care
you're saying if politicians cared abt Palestine then it means shit because they have the power to do something but if the general public cares then it doesn't ☠ cringe

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
if im creating a mass harem of asian women for me as king we will need a selective breeding program crossing japanese women with filipino women and using the finest specimens as breeding stock of pretty pale asian girls with big asses

otherwise you can keep 'em
wish we had a puke react

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
who is spending time and energy on which thread shouldn't affect anyone, it's a relevant debate worth engaging in esp for those who feel personally connected to the issue

but yea no personal attacks ig
Nothing wrong with having a respectful debate of the ideas. My point is if it gets to the point where you’re just angrily trying hard to convince someone (and maybe resorting to personal attacks) who clearly isn’t going to change their mind, then maybe think about whether it’s worth the effort and what you’re trying to achieve here.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Also, I am just putting out a warning now that you all need to refrain from attacking each other and derailing the thread. If this escalates any further, infractions will be given.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Nothing wrong with having a respectful debate of the ideas. My point is if it gets to the point where you’re just angrily trying hard to convince someone (and maybe resorting to personal attacks) who clearly isn’t going to change their mind, then maybe think about whether it’s worth the effort.
well unfortunately the topic of this debate isn't so glamorous, this isnt should students wear uniforms to school

as long as there's no personal attacking people can stand for what they believe in even if it's to no avail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)