Stupid freaking lawn mowers... (1 Viewer)

~untitled~

HSC
When they were mowing past my car one morning a rocks flown up and hit my window, hence shattering it. I couldnt drive it all weekend and had to get the window replaced, twas quite annoying. Basically, the moral of the story is, dont park near the grass in the maths car park :p.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
You'd think you could talk to someone and get them to pay up since it was their fault. But then, I guess it is the uni, so yeh no. That really sucks man :S

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
it's funny because the groundskeepers are actually mentally disabled :D
Comedic gold!

I'm surprised you didn't do anything about it while you had proof.

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
tbh i have more of an issue with the senior citz that supervise the exams than the disabled people who mow the lawns.

EDIT: actually, i've never actually seen the disabled people mow the lawns. usually they're just left to do manual stuff like weeding the pavements etc....u know, stuff that doesn't involve lethal power tools.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
tbh i have more of an issue with the senior citz that supervise the exams than the disabled people who mow the lawns.
What's wrong with them? I think they're sweet :eek:
Well..it's annoying when they read out every single freaking rule..but still, they're sweet.. lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:

EDIT: actually, i've never actually seen the disabled people mow the lawns. usually they're just left to do manual stuff like weeding the pavements etc....u know, stuff that doesn't involve lethal power tools.
Do you have any classes on friday? They usually do all the work on friday when there's less people.

HSC
The_highwayman said:
when i got my uni photo taken i had blonde hair now i got brown hair. now every exam i do i get suss looks off the oldies thinking im not me, lol. im guna take my licence in these exams incase they try and kick me out

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
What's wrong with them? I think they're sweet :eek:
Well..it's annoying when they read out every single freaking rule..but still, they're sweet.. lol
They start actual exams (as in writing is ok) when the reading time is meant to be starting. so for the previous ten minutes before everyone was required to be in the room, those of us who were there had our reading time constantly interrupted by people who were technically on time, rummaging through their bags in a flurry because everything was starting early.

Stupid old codger. I hate old men. Some old ladies are lovely but I dont think I've ever been around nice old men. I fear for my future.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I discovered yesterday that the back of my car has a bunch of cut grass on it. Do you reckon I could get a free carwash out of it?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
only if you suck some train-driver penis

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
is the vice-chancellor a woman? Cause I'm srsly not too picky if I get a clean car out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)