Stupid freaking lawn mowers... (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
well according to all those stupid "uni news" emails i've been getting:
How.fucking.annoying.are.they.? AGH
You can't even bloody unsubscribe from that shit.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
YOU drop out. Well I'm deferred at the moment and I still get the fuckers.

~untitled~

HSC
The_highwayman said:
do u think cityrail will shout me a free carwash seeing as my car gets littered with coal dust at maitland station?
Youve probably got a better chance of rain washing it whilst parked in the middle of the desert.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
All the tree sap from the engineering carpark collects on my wind shield. I can't see anything out of it now.

God I hate that carpark. I hope they bulldoze the whole thing down and build a proper park. Stupid trees.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
The_highwayman said:
they should seriously build a multi-storey car park behind the nursing building. it would serve the entire hunter building and would be great for events held at the bar on the hill.
I agree completely.

But its not going to happen. Universitites logic: Carpark = expenditure = bad.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The_highwayman said:
they should seriously build a multi-storey car park behind the nursing building. it would serve the entire hunter building and would be great for events held at the bar on the hill.
nah, car park no. 15 will have to do :D

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
Actually:
i) No Carpark
ii) ???
iii) fines
iv) profit!
Just on the issue of carparks and profit...

The idea of squeezing epoxy resin into the coin slots of the ticketing machines and feeding it down using a paddle-pop stick, thus rendering the machines useless and needing replacement may be a option of cutting harming that particular revenue stream.

I have no idea how long it would take the uni if this happened, but I am assuming that they wouldnt have new ones installed and ready for at least a week, maybe two (conservatively).

Of the average amount of people over the week that use the ticket machines all over campus, multiply by $3, again by 5 days, and thats a ball park figure of how much revenue the uni misses out on (they still get fines for fringe parking offences ie. parking in areas not meant for parking etc).

If the uni has 1,000 students use the parking machines, that means $15,000 ballpark loss in one week.

Of course, there are security issues, which would need to be mapped out and timed, and I would never ever dream of entertaining such an idea. Ever. :)

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
blue_chameleon said:

The idea of squeezing epoxy resin into the coin slots of the ticketing machines and feeding it down using a paddle-pop stick, thus rendering the machines useless and needing replacement may be a option of cutting harming that particular revenue stream.

I have no idea how long it would take the uni if this happened, but I am assuming that they wouldnt have new ones installed and ready for at least a week, maybe two (conservatively).

Of the average amount of people over the week that use the ticket machines all over campus, multiply by $3, again by 5 days, and thats a ball park figure of how much revenue the uni misses out on (they still get fines for fringe parking offences ie. parking in areas not meant for parking etc).

If the uni has 1,000 students use the parking machines, that means $15,000 ballpark loss in one week.

Of course, there are security issues, which would need to be mapped out and timed, and I would never ever dream of entertaining such an idea. Ever. :)
but now the idea is out there.
we just need a student/ex-student with a grudge against the university and nothing to lose.

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
we just need a student/ex-student with a grudge against the university and nothing to lose.
The major issue I see would be security. On any given night, they'll have 4 cars out roaming around.

So, doing the ones near maths and design would be a challenge, as I know what the guys look for and what they treat as suspicious.

On the plus side though, there is a pattern to them, as they each are assigned sections, and they stick to them. So I guess, on a Fri/Sat night, a group of guys "walking home from parties" etc could map out timing issues.

Major arse-raping if you were to be caught.

Would take a lot of planning to do right, but I think it would be something that would be remembered for quite a while if it were pulled off successfully.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
$20 buck if you do it.

Go ooonnnnnn.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
blue_chameleon said:

Love how you think :p
Surely it'd be doable in broad daylight..assuming any students that are around aren't squealers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)