Stupid kid dies from eating stupid food (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ages ago i heard of some fat guy who died in his sleep because he left the windows and doors closed and farted heaps

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
it truly doesn't surprise me, the vegetables here are crap and so is the fruit. You go to the supermarket and you literally have a choice of potatos, carrots, brocolli and swedes (which i hate! what do you eat swedes with?)... oh and cauliflower of course. The apples are so powdery and ick when you eat them instead of crisp and juicy. For fruit you have a choice of crap apples, crap bananas or really really really expensive pears! And it is nearly impossible to buy actual fruit juice... it's all made from concentrate! Argh! And because meat is so expensive, i've been living as a vegetarian basically.... if you want affordable meat all you can choose from is different brands of sausages!

It's true what they say... England had to go conquering around the world to find something decent to eat!!!

This is a totally unrelated rant lol. But yeah, basically what an idiot. But the Sun is a funny newspaper as well. And the word "lad" is used so often here, people never say "guy". Celebrity Big Brother here is hilarious... I don't have a TV, but it is funny reading all about it in the papers.
I believe the normal way to eat swedes is to roast them....

Turkey meat was always amazingly cheap when I was in the UK, I believe pork is also cheaper than here.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
He probably hd alot of gas from all those baked beans. But thats the consequence of eating that way. I'd never be able to eat the same food over and over for twenty years - there is seriously something wrong there!
actually for the record, he most probably died of infective endocarditis given his gum infection and cardiac related symptoms. Its where bacteria from your mouth cause your heart valves to calcify and there is insufficient blood supply for the bodys metabolic needs...

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
this stories heaps sad, my friend is 16 and seriously for pretty all her life all shes eaten is hot chips. she hates the taste of anything else. maybe once a fortnight or month she might have a sausage, macaroni and cheese or an egg.. but every other day its hot chips for breakfast lunch and tea. even worse, she works at mcdonalds... and all she has is 2 large fries all the time.. if she has no chips, she doesnt eat.
and shes the most gorgeous person ever, it really hurts to see someone like that, shes in no way fat, all the guys love her coz shes heaps pretty and gorgeous with the nicest personality to match.. but yeah.. she has really poor eatin habits that r gonna seriously affect her

HSC
aish...well i personalli just eat whatever and whenever hahaha...jee...great im gunna like die from like excess FAT lol haha LOLOLOLOL...ok ok ok sorry...back to the point...is that...i just EAT ... yess...*shrugs*

winicat

HSC
loquasagacious said:
I hope we've learnt a valuable lesson - be tough on kids or they'll die.
brilliant statement :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
gawd i would slap some sense into that kid

i remember once i went through a " iam not eating veges" stage, so there was spinach on the plate, and i refused to eat it[ it was a massive pile, took up like half the plate!] so mum made me sit there past midnight until i ate it, which i did and it was cold and disgusting. But atleast iam not dead like that dumbass kid.

bad parenting, stupid, pikcing kid

if your friend only eats chips, tell her she has a choice

a) continue eating just chips and die at 20
b) eat some other foods, even if you hate the taste and live till 80

so if she picks a, tell her not to winge when shes in hospital cause the stupid bitch picked to die over eating healthy

HSC
what fkn idiocy!

i didn't think people could be that stubborn and picky about food to let themselves badly 0eat themselves to death.

complete IDIOCY

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It is entirely the parents responsibility. Your eating habits are formed when you are young. It is very hard to change the habits you have learnt.

Some parents just don't get it. If a kid says he/she doesn't want to eat their vegies, tough shit. You are the boss, and you can make them sit there until they swallow them!

Kulazzi

HSC
I agree with MiuMiu. My cousin has a daughter who's nearly three and they don't let her eat anything unhealthy AT ALL. Only water, fruits etc etc. They don't give her any soft drink, no juice, no chocolate or sweets etc.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
ridiculous. yes, it is the parent's fault entirely. sure, he might have been persuaded by macca's ads or other external influences, but ultimately, it is the parents, who overrides environmental factors. they are the ones who says he can have maccas or not, no matter how much he/she may winge, bite, cry, etc...

serves him right for being so ignorant, greedy and picky. may this be a lesson for all of us.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah exactly, when i was a kid, i hated stuff like peas and broccoli but i still had to eat it. and it was good that my parents made me do that cos now i eat healthy, i like balancing stuff with vegies and healthy food.

but yeah, stupid kid

malkin86

HSC
New bill to scrap junk food ads - It's being pushed by the democrats, but I hope it gets through...

What do people think of the new 'get active' ads? I look at them and think 'how sad is that, they have to play with their armchair...'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)