Stupidest things fellow students have said (1 Viewer)

Silver Rose

Argh, waaaaaay too many.

~ "How do you spell 'F'?"
~ "She's in the palm of my fingertips!"
~ "Gay rebels from Mars!" (ok, perhaps you had to be there for that one...)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
-"whens new year?"
-"i've got no print in my inker!"
-"when im older im moving to canadia"

friend 1 as a joke: "how do you spell FBI?"
EVERYONE GIGGLES!
friend 2: "yeah how do you spell FBI?"

HSC
"if the earths crust only makes up 2% of the earth, and most of the middle of the earth is molten lava... then how come we aren't falling through the crust and burning to death?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
oh god, there are so many good ones from our year 12 last year. Some of the best ones included in our year 12 muck up newsletter include:

Geography teacher: "i think a lot of you girls come in here with your brains permanently in neutral"
Student: "hehehe...mine's permanently in reverse!"

Geography Teacher: "...have you done anything to your hair?"
Student: "uhhhh"
Geography Teacher: "no? well maybe you should"

Science teacher: "of course it hit you! you're supposed to catch the rocks when I throw them at you!"

Student: "just because I'm short doesnt mean I'm smart!"

Student #1: "omigosh, you are so dumb! Capital D.U.M."
Student #2: "uh, there's a B"
Student #1: "Omigoodness! where?! where?!"

Student: "I hate cherry ripes, and anything else with strawberries in them"

Headmistress to student after farewell chapel service: "have a nice life, and take out that extra earring!!"

Class: "what are they?"
Geography Teacher: "wheat biscuits"
Student: "are they made of rice?"

Student (who has studies geography for six years): "what's a suburb?"

male IPT teacher (explaining the function of a particular light in a modem): "Hi girls! I'm turned on!"

Student: "We're on strike!"
Geography teacher: "girls, you can't go on strike unless you're doing something to begin with" (our class did shit-all for the whole of year 12)
*has a heart attack* OMG, did you go to Abbotsleigh last year? Those were in the fake Shuttle!

Yeah, Mr. Kellaher is a hoot. You can never tell if he's really angry or just kidding.

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Originally posted by CaR
"how often does Women Weekly come out?"
That one has cause for error, actually. Woman's Weekly actually comes out once a month.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
ooooooo oooooh i got one
i heard it at the UMAT prep course
this girl is like
"How do you know if your school has an entrance exam??"
gooossssssshh

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Kwayera
*has a heart attack* OMG, did you go to Abbotsleigh last year? Those were in the fake Shuttle!

Yeah, Mr. Kellaher is a hoot. You can never tell if he's really angry or just kidding.
yup, persephone87 already freaked me out by asking me that a few days ago...hehehe....i was the editor of the quotes section for the Shut Down, so I have hundreds that didnt even make it in....hehehe.......do you do geography? Mr Kelleher was the biggest champ....except when he made me stand in the cupboard....heheheh....ah well...good ol' reverse psychology worked a charm for me :D hehehe

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
I once asked how to spell C.S.I.R.O....
That was you?! hahaha....i think that even made it into the Tempus one term. hehehehe

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
yup, persephone87 already freaked me out by asking me that a few days ago...hehehe....i was the editor of the quotes section for the Shut Down, so I have hundreds that didnt even make it in....hehehe.......do you do geography? Mr Kelleher was the biggest champ....except when he made me stand in the cupboard....heheheh....ah well...good ol' reverse psychology worked a charm for me :D hehehe
I don't do Geography but really, he's legendary. ;) You edited that section? Damn, that was funny.

That was you?! hahaha....i think that even made it into the Tempus one term. hehehehe
Yes, that was definantly. I have made sure that that particular quote of my sister's will make it into the Futtle (or whatever it's called) this year.

Ooo, are you the y12 group that left the Spirit Cup as a legacy - class of '03, right? It got awarded for the first time this term - I think Wright won, damn them. Oh, and Wheeldo's leaving - Mrs Poole got the job!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Mod. History Teacher (Attempting To Simplify Nazi Germany Under Hitler): In Nazi Germany, Hitler took away the peoples freedom graudually. He took away one right, than another, than another, till he was in complete charge.

Studnet: Sorta like water restrictions, first you could do them if you wanted, then you had to, now you can only water on some days.

Teacher (Sarcastically): Yes, Nazi Germany is exactly like water restricitions. There you have it class! :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by fashionista
that's subjective..cuz to muslims he was.
No, he wasn't. Islam didn't exist till Mohammed. In arabic is often reffered to (rough translation): "Jesus the Christian"

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Teacher: What does our body have that stops us from drying out?
Student: Stomachs
Teacher: Are you sure?
Student: Yep, definately stomachs
Teacher: Ummm no
Student: Wait whats the question??

Student: If we take all them sponge creature things out of the ocean, will there be a flood?

soiled_poncho

We have a website devoted to the stupid things our teachers have said. At the end of the year, we're donting them to the library.

~Dreamer

HSC
i was talking to person i just met at uni, i was telling this person i was orthodox christian and on top of that i was wearing my cross which was hanging out. after i finished talking this person asks 'so are you a muslim?'
:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)