Stupidest things fellow students have said (1 Viewer)

Plebeian

Student 1: If we can see the moon during the daytime, then on the other side of the world, where it's night, what do they see?
Student 2: They see the sun!

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
perons #1: "So what do you do for a living?"
person #2: "Isn't that a bit personal?"
person #1: "Oh ok...so, how's your sex life?"
person #2: "Oh, fabulous"

Kwayera said:
Ooo, are you the y12 group that left the Spirit Cup as a legacy - class of '03, right? It got awarded for the first time this term - I think Wright won, damn them. Oh, and Wheeldo's leaving - Mrs Poole got the job!
Yeah...lol, we were too lazy to come up with a funky present idea, and we were too lazy to come up with a funky name for the shitty present we ended up leaving. hehehehe. Yeah, Wheelybin announced that she was leaving sometime last year, and I had a feeling Poole would take over. Jeeze, you'd think they'd be able to find a better person, no? Ah well...at least you won't have to suffer under Poole either...she only takes over next year, right? hahaha...Persephone87 and I had a talk about this in the "post your pic here" thread in NS.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Will_Sparky said:
No, he wasn't. Islam didn't exist till Mohammed. In arabic is often reffered to (rough translation): "Jesus the Christian"
i am a muslim and it's like christianity where all the prophets i.e moses, adam etc were muslim..just like christians believe they were all christian...im not sure about judaism though..whether they believe it the same way.

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
I truely dont know ....... for a group of 43, which r fairly bright, there r sooooooooooo many STUPID things said!!

But the one that springs to mind is "THE HOLY QUALE MISS"
Althought this is a few years old and not the best its still a giggle ..... u just had to be there .... i think it was the week of payin him out that i rember most. Cos if u say or do something stupid odd or that we can twist into something diffrent u will be pick on for a LONG TIME

I still have not lived down my first readin at chuch as Capt. in which i repeated "I LOVE YOU" (and nothing else) about 6-7 times (thats what it said on the sheet what else was i to do) even my teachers bagged me out for at least 2 wks.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
This girl in my chem class was extremely stupid, our teacher wrote all the stupid things that she said in a book and swore that he would publish it one day :D
Examples:
1)
Teacher: Be careful when using subscript as if you put on the wrong level, top or bottom, they mean different things
Girl: So when you say Subscript, you mean like magazine subscriptions right?

2)
Teacher: Plastics have had a huge impact on society, can anyone name one?
Girl: Glass
Teacher: Glass?
Girl: Isnt Glass made of Plastic?

3)
We were learning about the effects of radiation, and the teacher was talking about making fruit flies sterile by hitting them with radiation so they become sterile
Teacher: So the gamma particles can penetrate the flies and make them sterile so they cant breed.
Girl: Oh so they like bomb em with mini-nukes or something

:eek:
:eek:

Last edited:

token girl

HSC
talking about english assessment marks...
friend 1: how do you work out a mark out of 50 as a percentage?
friend 2 (trying to be patient and failing): just double it, k?
friend 1 (annoyed at the smart-alec friend): fine! what is it if its out of 100 then?

meeka

not really what a student said but...
while playing black and white a friend piped up which side is black again??

friend 1: look at that traffic jam
me: what Jackie Chan?
friend 2: did u say Strawberry Jam?

friend: is this straw clean? i mean i know i dropped it since recess, but is it clean??

Teacher: you should not look at the Venus transit directly or it may cause blindness
Student: isn't the venus transit going to be broadcast on televsion?
Teacher: Yes
Student: well wouldn't the people watching become blind?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)