• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

stupis ass trials!! (1 Viewer)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeh, my school havent given out a timetable either, theyve just got us to check the draft so far on the Library windows :/ and they wanted to imitate our HSC this year so they starting our Trial on a Wednesday! :S and it goes for two weeks that way.... so stupid.

I have four exams in two days! Gay gay gay!! :(

k8tus

HSC
i think that the whole stupid concept of school sucks...really why cant we all just be born with all this information and we get to select what we want and what we dont...meh but yea mine time table isnt the best...especially since our year coordinator just shoved our Japanese exam on the first day because it wasnt on the timetable or something and so i have english in the morning then i have japanese in the afternoon...i have enough trouble speaking english and Japanese in class so i dont know how i am going to be able to swap in the same day....meh then the next day its my 18th birthday and i have my SORII exam and it doesnt finsih until 5...stupid catholic school...oh well...

HSC
wm_abusef said:
yeh, my school havent given out a timetable either, theyve just got us to check the draft so far on the Library windows :/ and they wanted to imitate our HSC this year so they starting our Trial on a Wednesday! :S and it goes for two weeks that way.... so stupid.

I have four exams in two days! Gay gay gay!! :(
as i sed my skool didnt give out the timetables but at least ur skool showed u draft copys

we havnt got nythin and wen u ask they say they dont know wats happening or else that they arent the ones in charge

vg_woz_here

HSC
omggggggggg my trials are next week!! i have legal and english paper 1 on the same day!!!! ahhhhhh......

god help us all......

=\

ps: im sure we'll do fine....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)