stupis ass trials!! (1 Viewer)

royaaran

HSC
OMG my trials are in a week and im scared shitless for chemistry and maths!!!!!!!!

WOW IM SCREWED...and my timetable is so horrible. I have all my exams in the

first week except society and culture which is in the second week. i have ENGLISH

AND BIOLOGY ON THE SAME DAY!! then mtahs, then chemistry.WTF IS GOING ON

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet they do it on purpose just

to frustrate ppl like me!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Obviously you aren't the only one in a position like this.
and so u are correct,
my trial exam timetable:
wk 1
monday: english(mornin)
tuesday: maths)(mornin)
wednesday: english (morn), business studies (arvo)
Thursday: 3u maths (arvo)
Friday: Physics (arvo)

Wk2
Friday: IPT

u don't see me complaining.

LaraAshley

HSC
I'm not really nervous about mine. I've studied hard so I'm just going to take it easy. Cheer up, don't be nervous.

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
my trials are pretty good...
eng aos on thurs,
eng modules on fri,
(weekend)
mon - religion
tues - business and music
wed - legal
thu morning - 3 unit maths
fri afternoon - 2 unit maths

live.fast

HSC
N/A
ahahah m8 don't worry, if you're screwed, you're screwed, nothing you can do about it now. Take it like a man!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
live.fast said:
ahahah m8 don't worry, if you're screwed, you're screwed, nothing you can do about it now. Take it like a man!
Actually royaaran is a female :| and there is something that can be done she is a week out before her trials you can learn a lot in a week through study, revision and completing practice exams so she isn't 'screwed' at all.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Actually royaaran is a female :| and there is something that can be done she is a week out before her trials you can learn a lot in a week through study, revision and completing practice exams so she isn't 'screwed' at all.
H..Hey, I remember someone studying 2 Unit Maths the night before her HSC and after the HSC got a UAI of 60, does it really help studying the week before ?

I personally think studying months before is more efficent and refreshers later helps your long term memory.

Do you literally consider "screwed" in a literal form ? :(

sinist4

HSC
hey... but i guess if you dont study in the remaining week, then i guess its your own fault, whateva mark you get...
But you could learn alot in a week as Kid.@dmin said.
good luck ppl for trial :D

JhK89

HSC
i am screwed i mean majorly! my trials are in 2 weeks time and i dunno even wat im doing on the computer atm. but then if u study REAL hard mayb u mite get lucky :O

passion89

HSC
Don't worry about all your exams being in the same week. You'll still have time to study (a little more) and think of it this way: you'll get them over and done with, then you can relax a little more in your second week :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
f3nr15 said:
H..Hey, I remember someone studying 2 Unit Maths the night before her HSC and after the HSC got a UAI of 60, does it really help studying the week before ?
Well again that would depend on the student and we here 'stories' like that every year some people have natural talents in a subject area while others don't. And studying a week before - some study is better then no study.

f3nr15 said:
I personally think studying months before is more efficent and refreshers later helps your long term memory.
Well yes that would be the ideal situation but for a lot of people that just isn't possible or realistic most people study hard 3-4 weeks before trials and can manage to pull off decent results. When your in the HSC you shall understand ;) it can be hard for some balancing study with assessments.

f3nr15 said:
Do you literally consider "screwed" in a literal form ? :(
Well that would be taking what I said out of context, I mean it in the marks sense. As in 'bad marks'.

Elvin

HSC
everyone get cracking. the more we work the higher we scale each other up!

HSC
All mine are in the 1st week , i ve got 2 days where i have 2 subjects on at the same time and the rest all start in teh morning so mine suks haha oh well:santa:

royaaran

HSC
i know im not the only one who has a shit timetable but dont you get frustrated when they set 2 weeks for trials but place majority of your exmas in the first week?? I mean whats the point??? I have to study my ass off in this week. I planned to study in my holidays but my aunty passed away so that didnt happen, then all of a sudden trials are here. Came quicker than i realised.

BUT i guess your right, no point in whining, might as well just deal with it, try my hardest and MOVE ON. Whateva i get is what i get.

Goodluck everyone else, hope you do well.

Last edited:
HSC
royaaran said:
i know im not the only one who has a shit timetable but dont you get frustrated when they set 2 weeks for trials but place majority of your exmas in the first week?? I mean whats the point??? I have to study my ass off in this week. I planned to study in my holidays but my aunty passed away so that didnt happen, then all of a sudden trials are here. Came quicker than i realised.

BUT i guess your right, no point in whining, might as well just deal with it, try my hardest and MOVE ON. Whateva i get is what i get.

Goodluck everyone else, hope you do well.

yea i totally get wat ur talkn about its hell annoying but yea u cant do anything to change it so u just have to try ur hardest..sry 2 hear about ur aunty but dw just try t use the time u have and study then good luck x:ninja:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
royaaran you might want to tell your year coordinator about your loss. if it disadvantaged you by not being able to study, especially in the weeks before your trials, then the BOS can give you a bit of a "bonus" to your UAI.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
in layman's terms, what she's saying is...

you're SCREWED!!!!! =)

HSC
u shouldnt complain in my skool the trials r in 2 weeks and they still havent given out the timetable so cheer up ppl lik me r screwd not u :)

royaaran

HSC
i was actually thinking about talking to my year advisor coz my aunties passing wasnt something small, she didnt die .how shall i say it....a good way, not that theres a good way of dying anywayz im losing track here.....

but i doubt ide get an extention or anything plus i didnt want ppl to think i was making up excuses to get extra help so i might as well just move on and try my hardest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)