Stuttering (1 Viewer)

HSC
Pretty bad, but this gives it a better view: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/06/health/main566882.shtml

In particular: "From the 2003 perspective, he conducted a hugely unethical project," said Arthur Caplan, head of the University of Pennsylvania's bioethics center. But 60 years ago, ethical rules did not exist, and experiments were done using minorities, disabled children or prisoners "because you didn't think of them as morally equivalent to others."

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Well as the article says, it does show a great improvement in ethical practices. :D

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh, its for science. Ive said it in class before, i dont really care for ethics. Sure they have a place, but if a legitimate scientific question is asked i dont see the problem in scolding children to further human knowledge.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
The whole concept of using orphans is really cruel, and also stupid.

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
meh, its for science. Ive said it in class before, i dont really care for ethics. Sure they have a place, but if a legitimate scientific question is asked i dont see the problem in scolding children to further human knowledge.
I wanna see you guineapigged and orphaned as a little kid, seeing as you don't seem to care.

meowz0r

HSC
Serius said:
until you're the subject, aye?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)