StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Go for it :) Bitch and Moan all you want people, the rest of the USyders will lavish sympathy upon you. Or they'll just tell you to stfu. One of the two.

So I'll start....

My holidays have started in a really shitty way. It started on Thursday and has just gotten progressively worse.

Oh and I'm never telling you kents anything about BoS again, none of you can be trusted at all :p

And my take home exam keeps on staring at me. I don't like the way the paper kind of folds to one side.... it looks evil.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I wish I was moaning about something. I have done no work for 7 or so weeks for 2 of my subjects and I'm acting like I'm on holidays!!! La di da...

The panic/freakout/mental breakdown/stress/moaning/bitching tends to kick in a little later for me :(

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
I haven't done anything since Wednesday when my stuvac started. :(

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ujuphleg said:
Go for it :) Bitch and Moan all you want people, the rest of the USyders will lavish sympathy upon you. Or they'll just tell you to stfu. One of the two.

So I'll start....

My holidays have started in a really shitty way. It started on Thursday and has just gotten progressively worse.

Oh and I'm never telling you kents anything about BoS again, none of you can be trusted at all :p

And my take home exam keeps on staring at me. I don't like the way the paper kind of folds to one side.... it looks evil.
i didnt say anything about anything!

HSC
I feel like I'm on holidays and every 5 or 6 hours I have the sudden realisation that I still have exams to go :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
Me too :( I'm busy procrastinating :p But I'm gonna start in a few minutes--I promise!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ick to StuVac, I'd rather just go straight from uni to exams, without this little teaser holiday in between.

Not that it's much of a holiday. I have the arts mentor cruise thing tomorrow, and work and stuff for the rest of the week. I should start but I can't bring myself to do it.

tennille

HSC
Every time I don't study (well, during the exam period anyway), I feel guilty. When I'm on the computer, I bring my lecture notes down and kind of study at the same time. :eek:

Unfortunately I never get anywhere by doing that, but at least it kills the guilt. :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Me too. I have the books right here next to me, and every now and again I flick through them and wonder where to start. It's just such a blob of info, I don't feel like sorting through it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I've been doing some study since the beginning of last week, like the good nerd I am. However, I do realise that I have SO much more to do. Like all stuvacs, I make a plan at the beginning of the week, but i have no doubts that I won't stick to it yet again this week lol Well I sorta will, since my boyfriend will be stduying too, so I wont have too many distractions.

However I do plan on doing things for myself too, like shopping, having coffees, lunches and exercising...in between study of course ;)

lengy

HSC
I thought it was holiday week. :p

I'm going to see the Sydney Motor Show... I think I'll leave...

... now.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
thank god the philosophy department is stupid enough to essentially give us a copy of the exam! so thats covered, just do one draft/dot-point essay a day, for 6 days.

psych notes are coming along okay...gotta focus on 2013 because thats the first one.

stats i'm gonna leave for the 3 days before it, because we can bring in 1 page of hand written notes anyway.

i woke up a bit later than hoped today, but if i start studying now, i've only wasted an hour getting up and eating etc.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I got up, went to the gym, had lunch, bought food for dinner and now i'm home, but I don't want to do my Philosophy Take-Home Exam - its been staring at me for 2 days and I know that if I bludge on BoS/computer games tonight, tommorow I'm flat out doing stuff and same with Wednesday and its due Thursday so essentially its now or never.

But I don't wanna Mummy!!!! :( *cries*

Adam

HSC
Monday's always my day off, with tuesday the 'meh, should do something' day.

Today was good though, had a job interview, then got a phonecall later on in the day from Snowy Hydro (different people to the earlier) saying they accepted me for vaccation employment. Awesomeness.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I only have one exam on the 13th.

So this is a total holiday for me. I'm not gonna start studying till about the 10th.

J

jhakka

I worked today. Bums.

On a slightly more interesting note, everyone in our office complex has to vacate by December 1 because the council decided they're demolishing. :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yay! I got some study done. Only a fraction but my exams are spread out so I'll just cram it in between exam dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)