StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
melimoo said:
chemcal is seriously the most boring shit ever
i tried it today
i crawled back to my lecture notes
I don't mind it when I know how to do the stuff and I get everything right.

But then there's no point.

J

jhakka

Just spent the last four and a half hours playing poker instead of finishing my history exam. Oops.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
1 day left.
How much can you do in 24 hours?

Sigh.
I'm just too ......

stickywages

HSC
N/A
I read so slow............
my friend can read 80 pages in one day.........
oh what the.

J

jhakka

stickywages said:
1 day left.
How much can you do in 24 hours?

Sigh.
I'm just too ......
Only 350 words to go. It's just a pain in the bum to write. :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Justin!!!!!!!!! How's study for Social Perspectives?
Not happening? I understand lol I'm not particularly worried. As long as we can bullshit, I have a feeling we'll be fine. It's ed! We breeze!

I'm more worried about my 2 psych subjects, if i don't get a credit in both I can kiss my degree goodbye!

veridis

droog
HSC
take home history due monday, you doing 2691 too? my essay is just a 2 rants, 1st half on why people are stupid and bias, 2nd half on why all politics is brainwashing. i really come across a lot more relativist than i mean too. i need sources and quotes bad. i think i'll be in fisher for a while tomorrow morning

Skeeta

HSC
GAH! i've done nothing but finishing off assessments for stuvac

I've had to do a syntax analysis and interpretation plus a socioconversational analysis of a four year old that's taken me practically all week :( AND my draft portfolio which also took me forever.

I only have 5 exams this semester, compared to.. 8, which i usually have. But my first exam isnt until thursday so i figure i've still practically got a week's study i can fit in

Audiology i'm not worried about, i retain that information like i retain water when i'm on my rags

Cognitive Neuropsychology is similar, one day should do me
Language impairments in children we can take in one page of cryptic notes for a question we already have so that will be A-OK

Voice - i'm REALLY scared about, even though we can take in a textbook AND our handbook but FUCK its like 1 hour and 4 case studies. i wont have TIME to look at the textbook!

Oh and Neurogenics. Wel i'm studying for that now :eek: Worth 50% and its SAQ + A case study, we have three given to us to study, and its ONE of those

I am so blazze for these exams - i think having 7 assessments due in 2.5 weeks does that to you :(

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i'm just a bit over it all, and i just had a fight with my brother about who got the last piece of Lasagne, and was told i'm too fat to eat lasagne anyway. So i'm in my room crying it off and procrastinating.

Only 4 exams, but this semester in general has just been ick, which is a shame, because its interesting subjects, like Surgery, medicine and anaesthesiology, but its just a bit directionless... and I totally need direction in my studies.

my first one's on Monday, and it's Public Health, which is Epidemiology (if you've done anything like it, you'll know my pain...) food safety and Zoonotic diseases (which we have to know so we can tell people they dont have to put their animals down when ignorant doctors tell them that their cats are the source of all evil...)

ack, i'm so over it. I think if i did the exam right now i would pass, and at this stage, that's enough for me.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i had a lot of study momentum at the start of the week, but it seems to have been reduced now, still got till thursday tho to get my rear into gear again

J

jhakka

grk_styl said:
Justin!!!!!!!!! How's study for Social Perspectives?
Not happening? I understand lol I'm not particularly worried. As long as we can bullshit, I have a feeling we'll be fine. It's ed! We breeze!

I'm more worried about my 2 psych subjects, if i don't get a credit in both I can kiss my degree goodbye!
What study? I'll just read over a couple of the articles from the reader tomorrow and I'll be set. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Time: 6.30am.
Status: No sleep due to fucked up sleeping patterns meaning I woke up yesterday on the wrong side of midday. On a side note, however, I have taken two kinds of stimulants this morning, and this should somewhat compensate.
Mission: To fail complex analysis with as much style as possible.

J

jhakka

You too, mate. Expect more freaked out SMSs throughout the day. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Woooooh, that test was a joke, and I know I got at least half of it out :D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I just want the exams to be over, so I can go to the beach. Is that too much to ask?

Glad all my French assessments were during semester.

History exam tomorrow, and here I am on BoS.

... *goes off BoS but only because she's eating lunch*

Libbster

HSC
fuck you advanced chemistry! :( :( :( :(

i studied 10 times harder this semester and it is not going to make any difference. :( :( :(

Last edited:
HSC
Ack...start exams tomorrow and I haven't done any study all day...I've been busy...watching Dr Phil :(:(:(

*Hopes the exam gods are smiling*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)