• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
poo :( have to start getting used to waking up this early. i went to bed at 10pm so I have no bloody idea why I'm this tired: I slept for 10 hours.

neafoo

HSC
lol i slept from 12-12 on friday night (actually saturday morning i guess). It felt awesome. That said last night i only slept for 6 hours. :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i'd like to sleep with you. each and every one of you (unless you're female. then that would just be gay).

neafoo

HSC
stazi said:
i'd like to sleep with you. each and every one of you (unless you're female. then that would just be gay).
i lol'd

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
examiner: this is a driver's license, where's your student card?
me: I lost it
e: this expired in May, do you have any other ID?
*me produces 5 other cards with my name on it, but no photo ID*
e: well can you tell me the lecturer's name?
me: ...
e: or at least what times your lectures were?
me: umm, either 10 or 11 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

I think I just found a way to fail a subject 3 times over.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Hahaha Justin gold! Just tell 'em you were occupied with your political aspirations for the year.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Are you dead serious they won't take your driver's licence just because it expired? Wow. I would've thought 5 other cards with your name on it should be good enough, especially if it's something as personal as a credit or debit card, your Medicare, and what not.

So what happened?

And also, on this topic, my friend in sem 1 this year didn't have her student card signed (she didn't think she needed to) and the examiner asked her and she offered to sign on the spot but they wouldn't let her, so she had to produce some other ID. She doesn't have a driver's licence yet, but very fortunately she still had her 2006 student card with her so it passed. So, always bring extra photo ID just in case!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I dunno, he scribbled some stuff down on the sheet with my details/signature on it. Let's just hope I don't get called to an academic misconduct hearing, cause that'd be a bummer.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
2hrs til ACCT2012 Exam. I learnt nothing all Semester and am trying desperately to do last minute catchup here in Fisher, fuck i feel so depressed and lonely, I want to cry.

tennille

HSC
One more exam left. Today's chem exam was a shocker. Oh well, it's done.

HSC
Algebra's over. I felt a lot better about this exam than with the stats one, that's for sure. Maths is over! :) Well providing I haven't failed stats, meaning having to repeat it. :(

neafoo

HSC
I don't want to study anymore for HSTY1034 :( such a broad subject... i wonder what the questions are going to be like.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Have you finished your exams yet Miss Iheartpaulfrank? Come out and party at a meet with us.

thenothing

no member
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Algebra's over. I felt a lot better about this exam than with the stats one, that's for sure. Maths is over! :) Well providing I haven't failed stats, meaning having to repeat it. :(
It was a pretty good exam.

I'm so glad this semester is over :)

HSC
Stevo. said:
Have you finished your exams yet Miss Iheartpaulfrank? Come out and party at a meet with us.
My last exam's phil and that's on Wednesday. Thanks for the invite. I shall consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)