• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
should get 2 HDs, 2 Ds. That would make me cum buckets.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
maybe we can cum buckets together? over each others face?
only if you're into it

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Finitooo!

I got a HD for my VA portfolio heh.

But now it's time to work my ass off.

Working for the maaannnn

working for the maaaannnn

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i need to figure out which arts unit to do next year, as phil and sclg totally screw up my timetable. 5 days a week :S

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Malfoy said:
Why? How do you think you're going to do?

If I get 10 out of 30 in the exam I'll be ecstatic.

EDIT: For me -- looks like I'm getting 3 Ds, a C and a fail/low pass.

EDIT 2: Stas, I thought you were graduating?
im graduating end of next queer

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah im working full time at the moment because im on 'break'.

yay got my new products marketing mark for the case study: 88%.

this means that I'm on 58/60 heading into the final exam :D I need 30/40 in it to get my HD average in marketing

stazi

Nightman
HSC
not sure if i'd be into ancient history. that kind of stuff bored me in the past. then again, if it's easy...

i basically want something that has 2 hour long lectures, and not split up into two separate days which really complicates things. also tutes on the same day as the lecture is a must. ill research it further after exams

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
You're kidding? That sucks.

Ummm... not great. I'm not great at grammar, nor old/middle english, and the wanky part i should be good at, I'm evidently not (essay).

But then Nick wrote on the discussion board that the knowledge wasn't required is as much depth as someone was asking - so that's a good sign.

Long story short, I'm just trying to get a bit of an understanding about how old-middle-modern english changes. The practice exam was kind of scary.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I know ~2/3 of this course and need 60% in the exam to pass. This could prove interesting.

veridis

droog
HSC
stazi said:
not sure if i'd be into ancient history. that kind of stuff bored me in the past. then again, if it's easy...

i basically want something that has 2 hour long lectures, and not split up into two separate days which really complicates things. also tutes on the same day as the lecture is a must. ill research it further after exams
if PACS runs take that, this sem it was 2 hour lecture 10am weds, tutes weds arvo. pretty easy assessment too with just a tute presentation, tute paper and final essay. spanish civil war also had a 2 hour lecture last sem and i'm sure there would have been tutes available on that day. writing history only had one hour long lecture so that might be an option if you're into historiography.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thanks for the tips.

and yayz. winrar. exams are teh finish

veridis

droog
HSC
modal auxillaries are the verbs that define the level of determination, so in present tense they are can, will, must, shall, those kinds of things. wow i actually remember something from functional grammar. i think i may have learnt them in german too

(i feel so helpful today)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Still haven't gotten a reply about my prerequisite problem for Film Studies, it's been a week now

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Semester is over! Over over over! Archaeology was sort of ok and hopefully I'll be able to get a distinction, but more importantly semester is over over over over over!

lala2

Banned
HSC
It's over--since yesterday! :D Med Chem was alright, I know I passed that, the girl in front of me and I just quickly whispered and compared answers while everyone else was being let out of the room first and she's a smart girl, and we agreed on a lot of answers, so yay :)

Then went out bowling with some friends at that AMF place in Randwick. It was good, it was $6 per person for one game, when the normal price I think was $15 or something. But we had a group of about 12 I think, so might have been a group discount.

EDIT: I'm not sure if any of you guys managed to get into the system earlier this week but apparently for one of my subjects the final result is out already! :eek: but they locked the system again :( Is it usual for results to come out so early?

Libbster

HSC
lala2 said:
It's over--since yesterday! :D Med Chem was alright, I know I passed that, the girl in front of me and I just quickly whispered and compared answers while everyone else was being let out of the room first and she's a smart girl, and we agreed on a lot of answers, so yay :)

Then went out bowling with some friends at that AMF place in Randwick. It was good, it was $6 per person for one game, when the normal price I think was $15 or something. But we had a group of about 12 I think, so might have been a group discount.

EDIT: I'm not sure if any of you guys managed to get into the system earlier this week but apparently for one of my subjects the final result is out already! :eek: but they locked the system again :( Is it usual for results to come out so early?

OMG!! U came to derelicte bowling?!?!?! that's so crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)