Subject chosen YAY! (1 Viewer)

Bazzi135

HSC
English Advanced~Maths Ext 1 (Might drop to 2unit, Is 3unit harder by a lot )~Business Studies~Arabic Continues~Chemistry~Biology

Are they good subject, what field of Uni can these get me in if i get decent marks, and should i drop Business, fro Eco ( but bus is significantly easier

And can i get into med, because that's my aim =) :pain:. If i don't what other options do i have:evilfire::cold:

Last edited:

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I'd do Economics over Business Studies, but that's just me.

3 Unit is harder, yes, but I find it a lot better than 2 Unit, give it a go and see how you like it.

Bazzi135

HSC
I'd do Economics over Business Studies, but that's just me.

3 Unit is harder, yes, but I find it a lot better than 2 Unit, give it a go and see how you like it.

Should i change bio for physics, cause physics gives more options or ...

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I much prefer Physics over Biology, I find Biology to be utterly boring, yet it's not hard.

Physics on the other hand is difficult, but it's easier to do if you do 3 Unit Maths, as there are quite a bit of calculations involved.

muzeikchun852

HSC
English Advanced~Maths Ext 1 (Might drop to 2unit, Is 3unit harder by a lot )~Business Studies~Arabic Continues~Chemistry~Biology

Are they good subject, what field of Uni can these get me in if i get decent marks, and should i drop Business, fro Eco ( but bus is significantly easier

And can i get into med, because that's my aim =) :pain:. If i don't what other options do i have:evilfire::cold:
i would prefer phyisc over bio as well. i heard bio has a heavy content. on the issue with maths, 3u maths is way better than 2u. if ure doing 5.3 maths in year 10, prelim 2u maths will just be a revision of 5.3 with hand-full of new equation. if i havent taken 3u maths, i will be dying..

if u dont get into medicine, i heard some of the ppl do medical science as a back-up. as for the assume knowledge for that, its normally 2u/3u maths with chemistry. :D:D

Oobadoo

HSC
Good choice of subjects! :D Yes, if I were you I'd do Eco over Buisness, most definitely; though you'll have several weeks chance to see whether you like each of your subjects. With Bio and Physics, I'd do Physics, though lots of people absolutely love Bio. Depends on your class, teacher, and stuff though. :p

Bazzi135

HSC
Kay thanx guys, Just to add for Maths, can we move from Ext 1 to Ext 2 in year 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)