Subject regret (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
I dropped Maths 2U
No regrets =]
Altho I was told I could get a band 6 on the standard course i was like... stuff this, I can't handle ANY MORE NUMBERS...

bear in mind, I'm still stressing out of my BRAIN! And soooo scared about HSC, and if the HSC is based so much on my assessment marks then I'm worried as I had one bad one in Modern History, and a couple of average ones, and I'm only doing 10 units :(

I didnt fail anything or whatever but still :(

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I would do:

Business
Economics
Legal
General Maths
Advanced Eng
Ext English

bored of sc

HSC
wish I did physics instead of pe - apparently its easier than chemistry, and possibly extension english

evche

HSC
I wouldve changed the subjects that i got wog pressured into by mum and dad :) no economics! no maths! im creative goddamnit!

agua.fuego

HSC
bored of sc said:
wish I did physics instead of pe - apparently its easier than chemistry, and possibly extension english
You should have done Extension.

Although, that's from me, the insane one, so who am I to be talking? Just remember... I TOLD YOU TO DO IT LAST YEAR and you didn't listen. But OK. Couldn't you kind of change? It's not like we've had any huge assignments or stuff. At least, that's what I think.

agua.fuego

HSC
evche said:
I wouldve changed the subjects that i got wog pressured into by mum and dad :) no economics! no maths! im creative goddamnit!
My family were trying to get me to do maths. I let them make me do Legal. Then I was like, "And because of that... no Maths... no Science... am doing Textiles... swapping to Ancient from S&C..."

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I would have at least tried Extension 2 maths.

I would have probably dropped physics and done sdd. (LOL yes really)
And maybe drop IPT. Maybe Biology or keep engineering or something?

danieljoseph69a

HSC
this is an interesting topic.... anyways yeh i would love to have done photography, and SLR... but they collided with other subjects on the line group thingys :(

HSC
I definately wish that I didn't choose Bio, but there really wasn't much choice on the line after economics was cancelled.

Oh how I wish I could have done economics. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)