Subjects and tips for the HSC (1 Viewer)

Leoni92

HSC
Hey Guys, I'm new to this but I have a few questions. I'm doing my HSC this year and I currently have 12 units and i'm really not sure what to drop but I need to go down to 10 cause its all too much. I'm currently taking
Adv English
Ext. 1 English
Ext. 2 English
Modern History
Hospitality
Society & Culture
Studies of Religion II Units.

Also does anyone have any tips for how to get the best possible ATAR. My aim is 94 :D

Thanks!

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys, I'm new to this but I have a few questions. I'm doing my HSC this year and I currently have 12 units and i'm really not sure what to drop but I need to go down to 10 cause its all too much. I'm currently taking
Adv English
Ext. 1 English
Ext. 2 English
Modern History
Hospitality
Society & Culture
Studies of Religion II Units.

Also does anyone have any tips for how to get the best possible ATAR. My aim is 94 :D

Thanks!
Score your subjects in order of interest (out of 5) and how well you perform in the subject (out of 5). Add them together to get a mark out of 10.

What is your subject with the lowest score? You could possibly think about dropping that subject, depending on how well you think you could cope with 12 units.

I did 12 units in my HSC and I managed fine. I actually did 14 units for quite a while in year 12, but I found the workload too excessive and dropped down to 12 units.

Leoni92

HSC
thanks for the reply :) So if you don't mind me asking how on earth did you get such a high ATAR?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
The subject you're worse at. But if you're equally good at all of them drop Hospitality as it is least likely to count towards your ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)