Subjects that you ace but hate (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I got a Band 6 in Biology in Year 11 and absolutely loathed it. Loathed the teacher, loathed the content, just loathed it in general.

jonosup

HSC
i HATE IPT.
it drives me up the wall, i wish my teacher could give us a good analogy or good examples but he always uses the rta and the school.
terrible examples,
also!!
he barely speaks english, not to be racist, but honestly, it should be ... i don't know some sort of criteria.
he also copies his notes straight from sam davies text book and puts them on ms word, and then uses them as his own.
However, i got 3rd place class, and my two assessment marks have been 94% and 86%

HSC
Legal Studies. Ranked 1st, but I'm dropping it next year. My teacher wanted a parent-teacher interview with my mum to convince her and me to stick with it for year 12. Joy :)

fat0oma

HSC
i hate Sor the teacher thinks he's like above the world but aniwais i get aright like 80'z but i diidnt studi 4 half yearlis and got 60'z

yr 11

uai aim: anithing above 90'z

Subjects:
standard english
general maths
textiles and design
SOR II
chemistry
Biology

HSC
i HATE IPT.
it drives me up the wall, i wish my teacher could give us a good analogy or good examples but he always uses the rta and the school.
terrible examples,
also!!
he barely speaks english, not to be racist, but honestly, it should be ... i don't know some sort of criteria.
he also copies his notes straight from sam davies text book and puts them on ms word, and then uses them as his own.
im also in that same boat and basically my teacher doesn't even know everything about IPT. He wouldn't know the correct acronyms for HTML and its definition lol.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Im ranked 6th in chem, out of 60-something,
But absolutely hate it.
Dull as dull.

HSC
Does anyone on BoS have a subject that they really dislike i.e. due to teacher, content etc... but also do really well in??

cause i'm beginning to wonder if its just me, in IPT so far i've had two assessments and gotten 90% and 84% but i really dislike the subject.

I did the IPT half yearly and after my report i got 2nd in my class. but due to the
subject content it just doesnt appeal to me. so i dropped it and went for business studies which i am not bad at from the start and is a lot more relavent to where i want to go.

mitch_bucko

HSC
Anywho, I used to do quite well in Geography, if i recall correctly, but hated it to bits. Something about moving bits of sand just didn't excite my interest. It was the only subject which could have excursions more boring than its lessons.

Once we went to the beach and all it was, for 5 hours straight, was:
"You see that sand over there kids? Yeah? Well that sand used to be all the way over there" *points about 5 meters away from the first pile of sand*
I felt like drowning myself in the sea.

hahahaha yep did exactly the same excursion, but it was like 45 degrees and another school was at the beach doing surfing. easily my worst ever excursion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)