Subjects that you regret doing (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Definately maths.
Economics is so much work but dont know if id have changed it.
Society and Culture is the biggest bludge (apart from the PIP) and is so boring. Including both yr 11 and 12 work ive only filled half an excercise book - never have i ever wanted more to use some brain cells in a 70 min period than in this class.

Why does everyone hate IPT? :confused: I absolutely love - its always been my fav class.
ipt is ok with me as well. i would rather do this subject than maths or chemistry.

punk_tartan

HSC
the only reason that we are made to do english is that noone would do it... idont regret any subjects and i do maths x1, physics, chem, bio, art nad adv english

nookie

HSC
i so regret doing ipt. it's so bloody boring and i think it's useless to me in the future. i wanted to drop it in year 11 but 12 units is better than 10 (since i'm failing maths) it's all rotten theory!

zeek

HSC
nookie said:
i so regret doing ipt. it's so bloody boring and i think it's useless to me in the future. i wanted to drop it in year 11 but 12 units is better than 10 (since i'm failing maths) it's all rotten theory!
Well some of the theory behind it is kinda good, such as the information process, SDC etc. But other stuff, like the Social & Ethical issues are so fuking gay that it isn't funny. Where the fuk am i going to use the social & ethical issues (besides copyright).
It makes me feel like killing the bloody author of the book. (sorry G.K. Powers)

Eliza*

HSC
Ancient history for sure. Passive learning, reading notes, who cares about hatshepsut's relationship to thutmosis whoever? So so so freakin useless

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
its hard to say.

cause i enjoy chemistry

but i suck at it, so i dont regret it.

aurora_05

HSC
Modern history by correspondence. It's interesting enough, I just lack the motivational skills to keep up with it and actually pay attention to what I'm reading about...
Should've done ancient instead.

mrghattas

HSC
i regret doin physics... although i have an interest in physics wen ur teacher is away 4 3 terms its hard 2 keep an interest in the subject...

Zedmeister

Terminal Procrastinator
HSC
English Extension 2.

Only because I had to go to school every second morning (8am-9am) for it.
If I didn't have that my concentration would be so much better in the day.

Deadlines suck.
You never really know what mark you're gonna get.
Depends if your teacher likes squashing your ideas into jam too.

JoeysBoy

HSC
I've loved music right through year 11 and 12...
English has been shocking
Maths has been ok... two champion teachers!
Ancient history got a little bit hairy when my teacher called me a "liar"... and things prior to that...
Religion has been ok... cept for my trails which I did the wrong essay (was based on year 11 work). My SoR teacher has been a champ also!
Biology has been soso... my year 11 teacher was a little bit... hmmm... but my year 12 teacher has been a champ!!!

All up... I probably wouldn't have done ancient... simply because of the teacher. It's an ok subject... comparativly. A lot of work though! I wouldn't do English if I had the choice...

Biology is ok... thanks to my teacher :)

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
1) Maths -but then again, it's compulsory :(

2) Physics -'cause there's no other choice

Even all the elective HSC subjects available are LIMITED in my school, so there's not much we can pick other than: Business Studies, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Software Design & Development, Economics and Chinese for Beginners. So I'll have to stick on to Business and Physics, 'cause I don't like all the other choices.

If everything's included, I would've chosen Visual Arts, Drama and Music, 'cause arts is my passion and is the only thing I'm good at. Some of my schoolmates are also disappointed by this, 'cause those who wish to do Law later on in uni won't have the opportunity to learn the basics in Legal Studies class, and ppl who are interested in Modern History are also disadvantaged.

While science and business seem to be the more 'popular' ones over here, that doesn't mean everyone will choose the same 'path' right? Well, enough for my deep regret over this case, 'cause there's nothing more I could do about it :(

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Chemistry. But i dropped that, so it just served as a waste of time.

firehose

HSC
Chemistry as well.... only thing mildly good about it is that I have almost a week to study 4 it after Ext 1 maths.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
CoFFee BreAk said:
1) Maths -but then again, it's compulsory :(
WTF. Maths isn't compulsory, only English is.

P

pLuvia

Trebla said:
WTF. Maths isn't compulsory, only English is.
hahaha, English is the worst subject although it is compulsory :( but I'm starting to like it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)