subjects u wish u didnt choose (1 Viewer)

~tolly~

HSC
bio definately bio!!
yr 10 was so much easier compared to yr 11 and 12 work! wat an earth was i thinking?:rofl:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sly_skittle said:
STUDY FOR SOR1!!!! its the easiest subject- just memorise the points and you will get over 90% easy. i studied for it the least and got 96%- just memorise the notes on this site if you can't be bothered doing your own.
I know it's easy marks, but still, I can't be fucked studying for it.

Se!zuRe.

HSC
CHEMISTRY!! i hate it, it sucks ass and i have NFI wats going on in it.. somehow ive managed to get alright marks though, if only i could go back and not drop bio, my teacher was SO HOT!!

lil.miss.mellyx

HSC
Half yearlies are quickly approching... kinda scary coz most of them count towards my HSC.... General maths alone is 35% and its not my strongest subject... i kinda wish i didnt choose it... although for what i wanna do in uni (primary teaching) i needed any two units of maths. im only just doing ok. So apart from wishing i didnt choose maths, i also cant stand SOR 2 Unit!! arrgghhh i should have dropped to 1 unit at least... but yeh...
ANYWAIZ... good luck all!!! xx:bomb:

noobsgetowned

HSC
My one is IPT by far. Im happy with all my subjects except Maths but i can handle that xD but IPT is seriously irritating me now. My teacher hardly knows what his doing, its his first time. I have no idea how to even study for IPT. Someone whos doing well in IPT could please advise me, Would be sooo helpful!

meh overall i just wish i never picked IPT as it also has a vey bad scaling... ><

crazybeautiful7

HSC
economics...i dnt no wat went thru my head..nothing he says gets thru my head..so BORING :confused:

Alfred_rulz

Very Important Person
HSC
I'm happy with all my subjects...

Maths Ext2, Maths Ext1, Chemistry, Physics, Geography and Advanced English.
All together 12 Units.

SOOOOOOOO Lucky I dropped BIOLOGY ^.^

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Whenever I feel like hating any of my subjects, I imagine myself holding a metal file, carving away at a big lump of wood or nursing a bleeding thumb from sewing stitches on a piece of fabric. They're sure worse than punching numbers on a calculator.

But then, I'd start wishing I'd chosen Woodwork or Textiles instead.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I wish I don't have to choose English. But you know. Meh.

Other than that, it's all good :D

FridayEvening

HSC
Choosing economics perhaps wasn't my finest decision. It's not that the subject is really hard as such, it's just that it's so dense. There's such a broad range of knowledge you need to acquire.

As for the rest of my subjects, eh, they're not too bad.

Sk8ta Boii

HSC
Se!zuRe. said:
CHEMISTRY!! i hate it, it sucks ass and i have NFI wats going on in it.. somehow ive managed to get alright marks though, if only i could go back and not drop bio, my teacher was SO HOT!!
rofl i wish i had a hot bio teacher coz i like the subject nd if had a hot teacher 4 it then it wud b perfect rofl

elle148

HSC
EnterThe Circus... I LOVE ur dp lol

I wish I hadn't chosen Biology
But I'm doing 10 units argh... because i dropped modern history (THANK GOD)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
elle148 said:
EnterThe Circus... I LOVE ur dp lol

I wish I hadn't chosen Biology
But I'm doing 10 units argh... because i dropped modern history (THANK GOD)

Chocolat

HSC
Normally, I would jump in and say CHEMISTRY! But...after sitting my half yearlies...I'm thinking that I might have to change that to....MATHS! haha...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)