Success One HSC books (1 Viewer)

iLazy

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you guys know how there are success one HSC books for Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Business, etc...

Yeah well do they have any for Software Design & Development? Doesn't have to be a success one book, just any book with HSC papers and SOLUTIONS. I know they have sample answers on the BoS site but I was just wondering if they have any books with exams and solutions because I'd rather not go through the online MC to find out the answers for that section. My teacher said he had one in 2004 or something so it only had 3 papers. He wasn't sure if they have anything like that these days. I've looked online but couldn't find anything.

M

MichelleV

On the back on my Success One books, there doesn't appear to be one for SDD. I've never seen a book with the past papers+ answers for it, and I can't seem to find one in any online book shops. Sorry :/
I'm not sure where you live, but there is this really good shop called 5 senses education...they have stores and north rocks and seven hills. You could call them up and see if they have what your looking for. They seem to have everything for every subject. If you type in 5 senses education on google their site should come up.

Good luck :)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Most likely no. because
a) I've never seen one or heard of one. Excel does have a sdd book but it's for notes not past papers.
b) Only around 1300 or so people actually do SDD in the state.

Therefore it is not worth hiring authors to create these solutions and publish a book on a mass production scale. It would be a loss to the publisher and authors involved. whereas for maths at least 17 000 + do 2 unit. It's a different story money wise.

Just go online, nothing wrong with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)