Suicide, 4th kid in 6 months (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
Kids are getting too pussy; someone says something bad about you on Myspace so you don't go and kick their ass, you kill yourself? Hopefully whoever picked on that 14 year old girl will get caught up by their own conscious and they will also kill themselves off :haha:.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
I went to this school last year, well finished last year. Actually 2 of the 4 cases were "love" related, ie the girl dumped the boyfriend and he killed himself, and then the girl felt miserable so she did the same. Just not on....And the 1st case she was involved in a Car Accident.

There is now around 1500 kids at that school, they merged one of the scumville campuses last year into it and now its just a shit racist school. I lost count how many year 8's and 9s have tattos and smoke, just crazy. Even one of teachers at my school has sex with students...see thread I started http://community.boredofstudies.org/293/love-relationships/180719/teacher-student-relationship.html

There were also kids throwing apples at the news crew that were surrounding the school today trying to get a story.

SHUT THE SCHOOL DOWN. I actually feel sorry for the teachers here.

Kids are getting too pussy; someone says something bad about you on Myspace so you don't go and kick their ass, you kill yourself? Hopefully whoever picked on that 14 year old girl will get caught up by their own conscious and they will also kill themselves off .
Well according to the Australian the school is not presently conducting an investigation into the allegations.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The older i get the sadder these stories become. A few years ago i would have laughed that a girl got upset and killed herself because of something on the internet. Now i cant help but think what a waste. Maybe the school is a toxic environment, it sounds like a fucked up place and you never know, if it was a nice place, the students were little scrotes and teachers did their jobs maybe she would still be alive. I am glad no one my age i know has died yet, it must fucking suck for her friends and family... i hope they get over it ok.

Sprangler

HSC
How can you blame the teachers in any way? They aren't social workers, they are there to tell the kids some stuff and at the same time try and make sure no one gets stabbed.
If the girl did indeed die from cyber bullying that would have happened in her home, not at school, the biggest blame I say should be laid with the parents for not disciplining their kids and teaching them not to be little bastards.

Also blame the internet, praise beautiful Conroy, for internet monitoring could have saved this girls life and put the perpetrators in prison.

simmowrites

HSC
Umm, okay, for a start, why is this in light and upbeat news? Last time I checked, there's nothing light or upbeat about suicide.

Hopefully whoever picked on that 14 year old girl will get caught up by their own conscious and they will also kill themselves off :haha:.
Sprangler, I read this the other day in a blog from a really cool organisation called To Write Love On Her Arms: To Write Love on Her Arms > Blog. Its an organisation aimed at creating a platform for conversation about young people affected by suicide, depression, self harm and addiction - it aims at bringing hope to the hopeless.

Now with your response to this thread, I'm pretty sure you won't check that out, or that it will make any difference to your attitude. You'll probably come back with some smart ass comment, but I figured I'd try.

In this blog, Jamie, the founder says: "When people are faced with an issue that has a stigma attached to it, they either a) antagonize, b) sympathise or c) become apathetic."
You suit option a).

And until people stop taking the easy way out by responding to suicide with immature remarks like the one you made, more people are gonna take their lives. A persons pain isn't worth a punch line, all you're doing is feeding this stigma. Coming from someone who has been affected by suicide, I really hope that this stigma doesn't cause someone you care about to take their life.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I went to this school last year, well finished last year. Actually 2 of the 4 cases were "love" related, ie the girl dumped the boyfriend and he killed himself, and then the girl felt miserable so she did the same. Just not on....And the 1st case she was involved in a Car Accident.

There is now around 1500 kids at that school, they merged one of the scumville campuses last year into it and now its just a shit racist school. I lost count how many year 8's and 9s have tattos and smoke, just crazy. Even one of teachers at my school has sex with students...see thread I started http://community.boredofstudies.org/293/love-relationships/180719/teacher-student-relationship.html

There were also kids throwing apples at the news crew that were surrounding the school today trying to get a story.

SHUT THE SCHOOL DOWN. I actually feel sorry for the teachers here.

Well according to the Australian the school is not presently conducting an investigation into the allegations.

I was just about to write, "Mad the teacher had sex with her students" until i found out it was a guy.

simmowrites

HSC
This story is on 60 Minutes at 7:30 on channel 9 tomorrow night.

Garygaz

HSC
Oh wow, you won't believe what I heard today. Well, I'm not sure if you know but another kid (15 years old) just committed suicide last week in the north-shore. I have friends who live across the road from the kid who it happened to and the cop assigned to the family was one of their friends. Apparently a whole lot of kids have been practising this form of masturbation where you cut your airways as you are about to climax and it increases your pleasure by some ridiculous amount. Sounds absurd, I know, but as I heard, the police are just covering these accidents as suicides as to not cause a shit storm. o_O

HalcyonSky

HSC
hahah you fucking idiot why would they 'cover it up' if people are dying of autoerotic asphyxiation, theyd let it be known to the public how dangerous it is

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
why the hell should it be covered up? it should be on the news and the pd/h/pe should talk to the students about it, its not some small issue, kids are dying because of it.

Garygaz

HSC
hahah you fucking idiot why would they 'cover it up' if people are dying of autoerotic asphyxiation, theyd let it be known to the public how dangerous it is
Well maybe they're planning how to deal with it rather than coming out on the news and potentially humiliating the shit out of the families, genii. I mean, it's a pretty sensitive issue.

And yea, I don't think it should be covered up, it's just what I heard.

Garygaz

HSC
well dont mention the families then, at least inform the public that its an issue that resulted in death.
Yeah I agree, I'm just saying it's a sensitive issue and they need to make sure they address it right. It's weird because I remember when I was back at school there was a bit of talk about it at one stage, but no one ever said they'd do it. I guess it's one of those things which is so taboo you'd never know who did it. Wouldn't really tell a friend, 'hey guess what I did last night'.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Oh wow, you won't believe what I heard today. Well, I'm not sure if you know but another kid (15 years old) just committed suicide last week in the north-shore. I have friends who live across the road from the kid who it happened to and the cop assigned to the family was one of their friends. Apparently a whole lot of kids have been practising this form of masturbation where you cut your airways as you are about to climax and it increases your pleasure by some ridiculous amount. Sounds absurd, I know, but as I heard, the police are just covering these accidents as suicides as to not cause a shit storm. o_O
wtf. i don't believe it. Why would they cover that up anyway. It's good news material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)