suicide.. (1 Viewer)

SMP213

HSC
i have considered suicide may times!!!
but it is kinda tru, about being selfish, coz u really gotta think about how it would effect others; family, friends etc.
sometimes in these situations, u jus gotta have a DNM wif someone. trust me, it helps...alot.
im luky, i got the bestest friends who r always there for me!
n this mite sound weird, but if anyone feels dwn n is considering it, u can talk to me.
im a pretty good listener.
k, dat does sound weird, but its tru...so yea
no ones life is perfect, shit happens!

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
sometimes i wish some of u guys would suicide

what with the overpopulation of the world and you lot being useless and all

shell.q

HSC
i've contemplated i have attempted, i have lost people through it, most recently on the weekend, i lost them because of my attempt it left me in an institution. it is something that is happening in today society, as much as it is a selfish act, i know for a fact we get to put ourselves first while in pyschotheripy, they did.
its not nice to be on either sides and also i have to say to see my families and friends pain wen i had just attempted it isnt nice either. i think some ppl do need to attempt to realise what they are doing as harsh as that may sound

ubernuton

HSC
thought about it, planed it, planed how to make a piont of it, still planing it, most of the time spent to much time planing it that i found a reason to go back on it, i don't know about currently, i guess i will find out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)