Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
is #bos an irc channel or something btw?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woot. Last night was epic. Pharmacy ball. Danced for the whole 3 hours or whatever it was. Walked from Sydney Convention Centre to Cargo (ouch my feet), gave up on the line, trekked to Wynyard (ouch my feet again), ran up a steep flight of stairs to Clarence St (ouch x 3), caught first NightRider ever, got home at 2am, after getting all that makeup off, showering, etc etc finally got to bed at 3:30am.

Didn't realise the NightRider was so full! It was pretty early for a Saturday night--1:35am when I got on at Wynyard. Someone puked on the bus, where I had been standing (barefoot) about 10 minutes before. Nice :rolleyes:

Other than that, pretty epic. What a way to end a degree! Results are expected to be released early next week, at least for the subject that I think I did worst in, so it'll be of some comfort (hopefully) when it arrives.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
so what was better lala? sitting with wind going through your hair while creepily watching passers-by or a drunk night out?

btw, how many drugs did u take m8?

lala2

Banned
HSC
so what was better lala? sitting with wind going through your hair while creepily watching passers-by or a drunk night out?

btw, how many drugs did u take m8?
lol. I actually didn't drink because they only had wine and beer and I'm a hardcore cocktail girl. I particularly like my vodka cocktails :p Also last night the company could've been better (none of my friends could make it as they all had weddings in which they were VIP guests) So it's pretty hard to judge.

No drugs :) We sell drugs, not do them. Though I did bring home Mr Probiotic and my very own mortar and pestle! (gift from current SUPA committee as an ex-committee member).

amber44

HSC
Though I did bring home Mr Probiotic and my very own mortar and pestle! (gift from current SUPA committee as an ex-committee member).
That's a drug lab right there! HAHA Glad you had a good time!

kokodamonkey

HSC
mmm sounds not good i think i might have to go out side tomorrow hopefully it cools down

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
21 with a few showers apparently.

but i'm going back to work tomorrow anyway so i won't be outside for the majority of the day. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)