Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i didnt work during stuvac

uselessly. if i had have worked i would have acheived money. all i did by sitting at home was evidence to give to the adhd doctor.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ahhhh working tomorrow :) but aircon at work is broken! and will cost >$15k to fix and they're being tightasses and the ovens from bakery/deli make it stiflingly hot, and hey said we aren't allowed to smoke in the dock anymore so now we have to smoke in a weird section out the back and it's so stuffy and yuck and no breeze and the smoke lingers and it smells funny and argh :mad:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Stop smoking you dirty slut. Fuck I hate smokers. Dirty scumbags. etc etc etc teh lulz from South Park amirite SP fans?

dont discriminate

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ahhhh working tomorrow :) but aircon at work is broken! and will cost >$15k to fix and they're being tightasses and the ovens from bakery/deli make it stiflingly hot, and hey said we aren't allowed to smoke in the dock anymore so now we have to smoke in a weird section out the back and it's so stuffy and yuck and no breeze and the smoke lingers and it smells funny and argh :mad:
lol

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Maybe a company like Woolies should pay to get the goddamn aircon fixed.
$15K is pocket money.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
K, try standing in front of 7 200+ degree ovens for 11 hrs then tell me whether or not we need aircon :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Agreed. Ended up transferring from sleeping on the floor to my bed with a quilt over me! Insane weather! Dropping 10 degrees and going up like 20% in humidity in 3 hours overnight! Hope this weather remains--I'd rather be cool/freeze than boil. My house has no aircon and only one fan :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)