• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I am, never done it before.

If it's shit I have a parent-free house to take friend-people to with lots of alcohol so we'll just do that.
Excellent. The most frustrating part obviously of going into the city is that everything has incredibly huge queues.

Friends and I booked a hotel room near the city, so we're going to be bar/house party hopping around the inner west for most of the night. I think I shall avoid the fireworks this year tho, seen them three years in a row.

amber44

HSC
Excellent. The most frustrating part obviously of going into the city is that everything has incredibly huge queues.

Friends and I booked a hotel room near the city, so we're going to be bar/house party hopping around the inner west for most of the night. I think I shall avoid the fireworks this year tho, seen them three years in a row.
Awesome plan. I've just got a house party in the Waters. So looking forward to just letting loose. 11/12 hours shifts at DJs have killed me, not to mention fucked up customers!

kokodamonkey

HSC
working new years eve.. luckily finish work 6pm! one of my mates is finishing work at 1145pm.. hardly enough time to get anywhere!

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Yeah nowhere good around the city anymore if you want to drink. Most places are alcohol free zones and the others are no BYO anyway.

House party for me. Maybe this time i'll be conscious for the 9pm fireworks.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey everyone - I'm doing Law at USyd next year. I'm just wondering - would anyone know any information about the new degree - Political Economic and Social Sciences? How would it differ from an Arts degree? Lets say I do BPESS, and I dislike it - is it 'easy' to change to another degree under the Faculty of Arts?

Sorry for all the questions. Happy new year everyone. :)

amber44

HSC
Hey everyone - I'm doing Law at USyd next year. I'm just wondering - would anyone know any information about the new degree - Political Economic and Social Sciences? How would it differ from an Arts degree? Lets say I do BPESS, and I dislike it - is it 'easy' to change to another degree under the Faculty of Arts?

Sorry for all the questions. Happy new year everyone. :)
Sure is. Considering you'll be doing the majority of your subs from the faculty of Arts, if you do decide to change degrees under the Arts umbrella, most subjects would be able to be carried over.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
just do an arts degree

its BPESS with no restrictions

pure gimick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)