• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
chem eng duh

bio_nut

HSC
Even I know that.

Lala, you have a terrible memory, don't want you having anything to do with MY healthcare! :p

lala2

Banned
HSC
Even I know that.

Lala, you have a terrible memory, don't want you having anything to do with MY healthcare! :p
I thought it was aeronautical engo actually. But I wasn't sure so I decided to ask again :eek: thank goodness I did. Yeah I've a pretty terrible memory, don't ask me how I got through that degree!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
i thought it was aeronautical engo actually. But i wasn't sure so i decided to ask again :eek: thank goodness i did. Yeah i've a pretty terrible memory, don't ask me how i got through that degree!
nah chem eng is pretty cool and shit i'd recommend it it's pretty fun

bio_nut

HSC
nah chem eng is pretty cool and shit i'd recommend it it's pretty fun
You did Chemistry of Biological Molecules or whatever the fuck it's called, didn't you?(think it's compulsory for chem eng...) How was it?

Thinking might do it as well as human biochem 2nd sem, apparently it comes at the subject from a completely different angle to biochem. hmm

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
do you usyd people like...have little meetings and whatever together? i assume you do since the non school crowd does them and they like, dont go to the same uni lol. perhaps i show up for one next year and meet all you cool ppl.

edit: except for izan who sounds like a bit of a dweeb
hahahaha omg i'm dumb.
i repped you with the wrong account.

edit: izan isnt a dweeb

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
You did Chemistry of Biological Molecules or whatever the fuck it's called, didn't you?(think it's compulsory for chem eng...) How was it?
Yeah, I did it and it wasn't bad (over a year ago, though). Subject matter was interesting except for Lay's part (organic metal type nonsense - one thing I did learn is never take chromium supplements, they cause cancer and are in a majority of multivitamins!). The experiments were ok BUT you had to completely write your own reports - something which I hadn't done before.

Nebz did it, I think, and his review would be in the review thread

kokodamonkey

HSC
nice. i should be getting about $1000 for the week. pretty happy with that
Awesome. i still have another 3days of shifts this week, (wed, thurs + sat) plus i am going to try and see if i can work new years day too... so probably looking at another $500 for those 3days(not doing full days) plus another $300+ if i get newyears. so its a fricken sweet week pay wise :)

bio_nut

HSC
Yeah, I did it and it wasn't bad (over a year ago, though). Subject matter was interesting except for Lay's part (organic metal type nonsense - one thing I did learn is never take chromium supplements, they cause cancer and are in a majority of multivitamins!). The experiments were ok BUT you had to completely write your own reports - something which I hadn't done before.

Nebz did it, I think, and his review would be in the review thread
Ah, cool, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)