Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spence

HSC
Just finished day 2 of an 8 day stretch at work. All 8 hours, although yesterday ended up being 10

amber44

HSC
haha lala that's just how i felt when i got my internship job at railcorp last year. smashed 5 day weeks through the entire summer holidays (except for 3-4 day weeks around xmas and new year's). protip - don't bring work home with you.

But as of yesterday i'm now an unemployed student bum again. I can't see how some people manage it for the good part of 40 years though, but i suppose you do get the RDO every now and then and annual leave and what not.
You left Railcorp or they didn't ask you to stay on?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
haha yeah I've done the 45 hour retail week before, it's brutal but at least you stay on your feet. Staring at a computer all day can't be to healthy (but i guess you don't have to deal with customers).

You left Railcorp or they didn't ask you to stay on?
Nah i left, might come back when i graduate.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Another 10h shift, and then weekends. Hate 5-day weeks... and I agree with goony about the 40 years thingo!

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
mediocre. some mean person just revved the bejesus out of their bike in front of my house (down the street actually)

and i put a nice watch on layby today because im too poor and bogan to get things outright. :D
Stop posting u havent even started uni iDioT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)