Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bio_nut

HSC
Oh wait, we don't have to imagine!

liz: my room isn't clean and we have dutch rellos coming over like next week and dad is just being an arsehole. he thinks I do nothing around the house, when I do heaps, they just don't realise. (my room is a notable exception)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Exactly. Sigh.

Nah, I'm just pissy and seeing the word Cooma (with its assorted 0's and o's) is a little annoying. I could probably handle up to 20, I'd say.
Also :( in-jokes never really work when people who are not in the joke stumble across it/have it thrown in their faces :(

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Oh wait, we don't have to imagine!

liz: my room isn't clean and we have dutch rellos coming over like next week and dad is just being an arsehole. he thinks I do nothing around the house, when I do heaps, they just don't realise. (my room is a notable exception)

Aw gay. I can always come over and help clean it lol :shy: we can has special time :p

KarmaKitten

HSC
Woo, 4 day working weekend over for me (including Australia Day)
Hello pub day! Good thing there is another month left before uni, totally not ready yet.

Also, in regards to our WAM, are first year subjects included in it? I can't find the information on the Economics faculty website

Last edited:

spence

HSC
Woo, 4 day working weekend over for me (including Australia Day)
Hello pub day! Good thing there is another month left before uni, totally not ready yet.

Also, in regards to our WAM, are first year subjects included in it? I can't find the information on the Economics faculty website
I know they're not counted for arts, but not sure about e&b

spence

HSC
Has anyone been to the meat & wine co in darling harbour? Going tonight for a work outing

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hey guys, anyone work for SMA (Students Marketing Aust) before? Reply/PM with information if so, thanks!!!

I got offered an interview with them, but this would be my second job so I'm just checking out whether its worth it or not.

P.S. Looking forward to the new semester... Ew, gross. I just wanted to say that to see if I could trick myself into believing it. Guess not. :eek:

LoneWolf1990

HSC
hey guys, how do you defer an offer until mid this year/next year, cause I'm not sure if I want to give up my current degree or if something comes up cause I want to keep as many doors open as possible

kokodamonkey

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10

Is there many people doing Summer School Bek?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
do intimacy, love and friendship and report back on the lolz here

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10

changed degree streams and have to get some extra pre reqs done for the subjects i want to do this year.
Did you change degree streams cause you failed shit or are you lying and doing summer school cause you failed shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)