• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Progress. (1 Viewer)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i went to the beach today.
well at least i read emma on the way.
*pats back*
Wow, you did so much arryn. Where do you get the motivation to do so much work?

*Pats ah ping on the back*

Season

HSC
Finished Frankenstein while back and wrote a short essay on it
Have marked the chapters in maths to do... :D
went to the beach
and was hungover

i reckon it was a pretty productive day all round

yinyin

HSC
N/A
faint~ havent done anything apart from written one of my creative story for english~
faint~

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
So now that there's like a week left or something, anyone starting to remember that they had homework that they'd completely forgot about? :D

yinyin

HSC
N/A
i chose to ignore my homeworks~
ah.... so naughty~

Sofstar

HSC
I have 4 pages of King Lear questions....hehe i thought the .doc was corrupt but i downloaded it again and it worked.....If i have forgot then i've seriously forgotten. How about you shinigami? you had a massive grin after what you wrote. Haha.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Sofstar said:
I have 4 pages of King Lear questions....hehe i thought the .doc was corrupt but i downloaded it again and it worked.....If i have forgot then i've seriously forgotten. How about you shinigami? you had a massive grin after what you wrote. Haha.
Well I just "remembered" that I have some math exercises and English creative pieces to finish. Actually I didn't just remember, I just realised that I don't have much time left to do them as I've been putting it off for so long.

Procrastination, when will it stop? :(

EDIT: Well I've just finished a decent feature article and a crappy letter so all I have to do now is finish off a short story and finish a 4U maths booklet. :)

Phew, so much work.

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Zilch work has been done since the holidays started. <.<

Went on holidays with uncle from America, then to NMSS. Oh and a bit of bludging in between :eek: So now it's down to nine days of cramming. ... Nice. >.<

kloudsurfer

HSC
Found the list from my post on the Summer Holiday study thread:
-2 assesments - English and Modern History
-3 books to read - 1 for english and 2 for ext.
-A topic of maths that i missed when i was sick
-Half a Biology topic because my class is so behind because my teacher is useless and we are no where near finishing it.
-Lots of modern homework that i havent done because i never do modern homework because i think its boring.
-Study notes for chem, bio and modern
-Start my EE2 major work (hah!)
Now lets see what i've done:
-half my English assessment, researched my modern assessment
-read one and a quarter books, don't plan to read one of them because i read it last year anyway
-haven't even started maths
-finished my bio topic :)
-havent done any modern hw and dont plan to, I will just make notes
-finished my chem notes, almost finished modern notes, halfway through bio notes
-Couple of journal entries

lol. So thats my progress

has anyone actually finished everything they said they were going to do in that thread?

IceOnFire

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
So now that there's like a week left or something, anyone starting to remember that they had homework that they'd completely forgot about? :D
I don't have any homework.. :)

I think...

It's too hOt to do anything!!!

jirwin

HSC
I have done hardly any work! I had all these big plans before the holidays to transfer books, study for all my subjects, finish my english assignment.... stupid journeys, i'm already sick of them and we have barely started! Also wanted to re do all the maths exercises we have completed because my teacher always does alternate letters and i hate that. i wanted to do heaps of practice essays for all my subjects (english, cafs, dnt, art) and complete a major component of my dnt major project.

well i have hardly done any. wrote a crappy english creative story which i hate and will probably do again... done a few concept sketches for dnt project but no where near enough, haven't transfered any of my books, done no practice essays... my plan is basically stuffed... i can't be bothered doing anything! on the other hand... i have all my back to school stuff so i am ahead in that department!

Sofstar

HSC
Mehehehe. I'm back on Wednesday 31st. ^^ I can't be bothered to do much now either.

Agywaggy

HSC
I still haven't done anything!!! soo bad!
And today i just realised that its like a week or so till i go back to school and it can't be good since i hve an assessment due on like the 3rd or 4th day so i'm looking at cramming and on top of that i hve a lot of homework which is still sitting in my bag since i left school last year.

Procrastination go AWAY!!!!!

Will start soon..... hopefully

melzii

HSC
Well, my Summer progress on my tan has been a lot more productive then any school work. I've studied here and there and I've done about half my Ancient History assessment, which I believe is due the 2nd week back to school.. It's hard to get motivated when the sun is shining!

I still need to get stationary! Mmmm, OFFICEWORKS! *drool*
Sorry, stationary shopping just gets me off. :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Oh, I really like stationery shopping too.

Surely most people do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)