summer school (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
im considering doing summer school to get ahead in my degree, anyone have any experiences with summer school, like how intense is it, is it good/bad ect

Mitsunami

HSC
I read through the summer website and found out that the full fees only apply if you take any courses from the Australian Business School.

"This means that even if you are a Commonwealth Supported student in your program, enrolment in Business School courses over Summer Term will attract Full Fee tuition charges,*not*the subsidised Student Contribution amounts charged under Commonwealth Support."

"Enrolment in courses other than those offered by the Business School will remain under your current tuition status. This means that if you are Commonwealth supported, you will be charged the 2015 Student Contribution rates for Summer Term.* If you are Full Fee Paying, you will be charged the 2015 Full Fee tuition rates."

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I read through the summer website and found out that the full fees only apply if you take any courses from the Australian Business School.

"This means that even if you are a Commonwealth Supported student in your program, enrolment in Business School courses over Summer Term will attract Full Fee tuition charges,*not*the subsidised Student Contribution amounts charged under Commonwealth Support."

"Enrolment in courses other than those offered by the Business School will remain under your current tuition status. This means that if you are Commonwealth supported, you will be charged the 2015 Student Contribution rates for Summer Term.* If you are Full Fee Paying, you will be charged the 2015 Full Fee tuition rates."
so if i take a course which is outside asb i can defer it with hecs, guess thats good so far just need to know how intense these courses can get now

Mitsunami

HSC
I have the same question as Renegade, if anyone has experienced summer school please share your impressions about it.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
It's pretty good; I did it last year and learnt a lot. You should do it too imo

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
he obviously overloaded early on
Seventhroot overloading? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If he was into overloading then he wouldn't have failed phys :p

I can understand doing the HS COMP1917 or MATH1141 programs, but iirc the high school ones I don't think are offered in summer lol.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
What the....

Since when did you do summer units when you only just enrolled into uni this year?
obviously not familiar with the concept/art of trolling

Seventhroot overloading? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If he was into overloading then he wouldn't have failed phys :p

I can understand doing the HS COMP1917 or MATH1141 programs, but iirc the high school ones I don't think are offered in summer lol.
what's that supposed to mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)