Summerland (1 Viewer)

Althea

Merethrond said:
Bradin didn't have a happy ending:p.
Not personally, no, but you couldn't call the way the last episode ended anything other than a happy ending could you? I mean they all paired off as they talked about what they were going to do over the summer... hhmm, didn't their parents just die ;) :rolleyes:?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Not personally, no, but you couldn't call the way the last episode ended anything other than a happy ending could you? I mean they all paired off as they talked about what they were going to do over the summer... hhmm, didn't their parents just die ;) :rolleyes:?
Yeah, true. They couldn't harp over their death for too long though, it would have got very repetitive and boring in my opinion:).

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
next big thing to the O.C?

i think it's great. it's also great to see some fresh new aussie talent.

*refers to dude from home and away

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
judging by the minimal posts in this thread, i take it that nobody likes the show??

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
there is already a summerland thread if i remember correctly
but yes i do like it... just never home to watch it

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
what's the deal with all these randoms living in Ava's house? is she like a landlord of some housing commission or is does she just allow freeloaders to live there?

has anybody seen nikki on that show called 'phil of the future'? she's hilarious.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
nicko88 said:
next big thing to the O.C?

i think it's great. it's also great to see some fresh new aussie talent.

*refers to dude from home and away
ryan kwanten isn't new aussie talent. i remember him from home & away.. and no, don't watch the show. saw a tiny lil bit once, and that little girl who tries to act older is annoying..

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
did anybody catch this week's episode? what happened? i missed it.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
who's the hot aussie guy? the one that was on home and away and is now in summerland?
i think im going to marry him

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
johnson said:
Again, I ask, how is it anything remotely similar to the OC?

because it's american, and it's set near a beach and has young people in it? OMG ITS THE OC!#!@%!)!~~!
lol i reckon. Just cos there's kids in it and young people doesn't mean it's ANYTHING like the OC... I've only seen 10 minutes of Summerland, and already I know the storylines are completely different to OC.

But it IS similar to Raising Helen. Which I thought looked like a crap movie but after watching it found it to be good.

azzie said:
who's the hot aussie guy? the one that was on home and away and is now in summerland?
i think im going to marry him
Ryan Kwanten. I'll bet his engaged to his co-star surfer chick.. just like all the other yanks on american soaps (i.e sophia/chad, adam/rachel)

Last edited:

ryaneco

HSC
I really love this show, something decent to watch over summer, normally all summer shows are so crappy but this is worth my time, and will and grace is on twice a week so summer tv isn't all bad.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
routemarker said:
ten should just rename themselves 'the WB'

one less network to watch.
but 'the WB' doesn't air the OC on their netowrk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)