Sunburn :( (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I got badly sunburnt today and its really painful, does anyone know how to make the skin heal faster?

efhat

HSC
aloe vera
aloe vera
aloe vera
aloe vera
aloe vera
aloe vera
aloe vera
aloe vera

and more aloe vera........will stop you peeling if you act quickly

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
do the moisturing, exfoliate exfoliate, it may hurt, but atleast if u start peeling you wont be a fucking spots.
also investing in aloe

omgjenchu

HSC
Aww ouch! I know how terrible being sunburnt is, which is why I'm not skimping on the sunscreen this summer!

You can soak a cloth or hand towel in milk (which I'm sure is more available in the household than aloe vera) and lay it across the sunburnt area. Extremely soothing, especially for sunburns, and beneficial for your skin - just don't forget to rinse the milk off! Haha.

jennieTalia

HSC
I'm a little red from today at the beach, and I put TONNES of sunscreen on. I'm not even that fair -.-

My trick that always works: Bathe the area in salt water (canes but ensures that no blisters etc will form), take a shower and exfoliate gently to get rid of dead skin, moisturise, aloe and use any after sun lotion available. Try not to sleep lying on the hurt skin, as this can often cause damage to the under tissue.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Exfoliate a fresh sunburn? You people are insane =s

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
aloe vera at least 4-5 times a day every 2-3 hrs

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Or skin peeling masks. <3 it. You pull it off after it's gone solid, and the next day, bye bye sunburn.
Also tomato slices work. Painful but they work.

HSC
N/A
i find a coconut oil / moisturizer works well to soothe and heal, once or twice a day

used to be a beach bum so trust me :p

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Use an icepack to try to soothe that burning sensation...

Smithereens

HSC
Gosh, my skin's peeled and there's this difference on my forehead between the tanned skin and new skin. Anything I can do to accelerate uniform colouring on the skin?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I got really bad sunburn a couple of weeks ago, it hurt to move, the best thing is to go down to your local chemist and get solarcaine, it is a spray so no touching it.

It is the best aloe vera is ok, it did not do much for mine and i put bucketloads on

jet

Banned
HSC
I normally just dont do anything and endure, or I use aloe vera. Either a gel (not a lotion) or the actual stuff. We used to grow aloe vera plants, and you just peel of the skin of one of the leaves and rub it on. Its the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)