Super 12 (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
probably not, cause fox has all the rights and they wont wanna loose out on this

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
All those turnovers against the Bulls was mighty encouraging. Wonder if CC are gonna continue with their flamboyant approach or be a tad bit cautious. Plus, I've heard people commenting that the only thing the Tahs will be remembered for this season is their performance in the Final. Well if that's the case, then let's whup 'em bad. The last game of the S12 ever, let's knock-off the dominators and scratch that 'underachievers' tag.

Good Luck.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Wish the game was @ 7:30pm out time. 5.30pm is too early.

The Tahs were paying $3.35 to win. Might have a small wager on that.

emjayz

HSC
N/A
Yeah!! WE WON!!! muahahaha!

better luck next year waratahs!! :D

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i dunno, despite the fact that crusaders lifted the trophy, as far as kearnsey is concerned we can still win.....theres still hope, lol

nah, just 2 much ill disipline, turned over ball, and defensive kciking lost it for us, at the end, passing it around got us the tries, :S

emjayz

HSC
N/A
In the last 10 minutes or so, the waratahs started playing really well (maybe it was because the crusaders were getting tired).

The first half the tahs plyed well. Defense from both teams was relly good. But in the second half......well...... they just didn't play as well as they should have, the tahs that is.

I hoped the game would be more intense. At times during the game, i felt it was a bit one- sided (the crusaders way).

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well done.....(it kills me to say it but ill b a good sport)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
damn i thought we were going to steam home when we started that try scoring avalanche near the end. they started too late but it did get me going.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
im thinkin rogers may have snuck into the wallabies wit his performance, for the larger part of the game he was fuckin goood

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
of course rogers will be there, and i have a feeling rocky elsom may get picked also.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea but wit rogers, i meean starting line at fullback...latham always has his best agmes for wallabies.....mmmm i dunno bout elsom im 50/50 bout him

HSC
Are you serious? Rogers was the reason that we lost tonight. I know that he scored a try and all, but his kicks in general play were alsolute rubbish. He wasn't creative, missed big tackles and was M.I.A for long parts of the game! :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Good comeback by the tahs but it was too late, 5 super 12 titles in 8 years , crusaders are MACHINES!!!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Fuckin Tahs.... never pull it together in the big games.

Ohwell super 14 next year!!!!

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
HSC
Well done to the Crusaders, the better side over the course of the season definitely won. As for Rogers, he would get selected for the Wallabies but that doesn't mean he played well on Saturday, especially his tackling, or lack thereof, and his mediocre kicking performance. The Tahs played way to narrow and Tuqiri was almost playing as a centre, too many turnovers, and lots of indiscipline. I don't think they backed themselves to beat CC and some of the body language suggested likewise. Nice little cameo by Burns towards the end, and Turinui nicking the ball from the try-bound Rico Gear, that was probably my highlight. Anyway, I'm still happy that we made it to the Final, hopefully we'll go one better this time next year.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
There was an article in the telegraph with a potential tahs backline consisting of rogers,tuqiri,turinuiri,anasta,sailor,knight,whittaker. looks good on paper if it comes through.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
HSC
copious said:
There was an article in the telegraph with a potential tahs backline consisting of rogers,tuqiri,turinuiri,anasta,sailor,knight,whittaker. looks good on paper if it comes through.
I've got reservations about Anasta doing well in Union, that's if he does switch. Anyway, take away Sailor from that list, and I'll be a very happy Tah-fan.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
copious said:
no that bacikline is npothin without hewat....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)