Supernatural...any fans?? (1 Viewer)

SiN3m

HSC
i love this show however i agree, the first series was the best...and the first few of the second...like the clown episode!

i hope they make it better 'cos the emotional scenes are just getting annoying now... though i want to know what they do with bella

catsta

HSC
IT'S BACK!!!
anyone watch yesterday's ep? i LOVED IT!
ed zedmore! harry spangler! possibly two of the funniest nerd-geeks on the face of this planet =) the home-cam thingy got a bit annoying by the end, but it definitely made for some less scary viewage.

ok, what was everybodys favouritest ever episode?
i think im gonna go with Pilot. i never realised it before, but the episodes after the first few kinda lost that spooky, dark feel.

persephone

HSC
Jared Padalecki is going to be appearing at the Supnova convention in Sydney.

"Check out Supernatural (Season 3) on Ten, then come along and see Jared at Supanova. Meet him in person for an autograph, or catch his panel on Sunday June 22 to hear Jared's exclusive behind-the-scenes anecdotes from two of TV's most popular shows."
www.supanova.com.au

So, yay if you're a fan.

jazzbaby

HSC
1) who is hotter? dean, sam or someone else? DEAN :D

2)should jo and dean get together? dont care

3)what do poeple think of bella and ruby? good characters

4)and WHY has it not been bluddy well on for the last few weeks???? they didnt cut it did they?? its on now :D

supernatural is such a GREAT show
and dean :D :D drools* haha

anyway glad its back

jazzbaby

HSC
catsta said:
IT'S BACK!!!
anyone watch yesterday's ep? i LOVED IT!
ed zedmore! harry spangler! possibly two of the funniest nerd-geeks on the face of this planet =) the home-cam thingy got a bit annoying by the end, but it definitely made for some less scary viewage.

ok, what was everybodys favouritest ever episode?
i think im gonna go with Pilot. i never realised it before, but the episodes after the first few kinda lost that spooky, dark feel.
my fave episode has got to be that bloody mary one and that dreamcatcher guy. the one where dean was in a fantasy world where his mom was alive and sam was still with jess

good times

HSC
persephone said:
Jared Padalecki is going to be appearing at the Supnova convention in Sydney.

"Check out Supernatural (Season 3) on Ten, then come along and see Jared at Supanova. Meet him in person for an autograph, or catch his panel on Sunday June 22 to hear Jared's exclusive behind-the-scenes anecdotes from two of TV's most popular shows."
www.supanova.com.au

So, yay if you're a fan.

:eek:

thanks for the heads up!
wish jensen was there too
but hey jared's good enough for me anytime :)

SiN3m

HSC
goin tomorrow! hopefully will come back home with a pic with Jared, my season 2 DVD sighned and omg! im jut on such a high!

I agree, I do actually like Jensen more but who cares? I'm more than happy with Jared :D

HSC
SiN3m said:
goin tomorrow! hopefully will come back home with a pic with Jared, my season 2 DVD sighned and omg! im jut on such a high!

I agree, I do actually like Jensen more but who cares? I'm more than happy with Jared :D
how was it for you??

I was like damn waiting like 5 hours for him is nothing! I don't know why I didn't think about it before but I was a bit suprised that it was $40 for an autograph and $50 for a photo. Wish they told us on the site, me and my friends were scraping all the cash we had ahah.

Got a hug off him :rolleyes: and was pretty dumbstruck. I love the photo. Gonna get it framed. He's so gorgeous.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
jazzbaby said:
1)

4)and WHY has it not been bluddy well on for the last few weeks???? they didnt cut it did they?? its on now :D

Lala, I know this is from a while ago, but I wanted to let you know (cos I am MASSIVELY obsessed with this show) that it wasn't on for a couple weeks cos of the writers strike. We were actually lucky to get the last four eps. So that's why we had to wait, they had to write and film the last eps, and change stuff so the rest of the season fit into 4 eps (Instead of 10)

<3

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
thatsmystapler said:
how was it for you??

I was like damn waiting like 5 hours for him is nothing! I don't know why I didn't think about it before but I was a bit suprised that it was $40 for an autograph and $50 for a photo. Wish they told us on the site, me and my friends were scraping all the cash we had ahah.

Got a hug off him :rolleyes: and was pretty dumbstruck. I love the photo. Gonna get it framed. He's so gorgeous.
lol so you went to supanova as well?

i went there on saturday. was awesome ^_^

jackie07

HSC
i freaking love supernatural. season 1 is still my fave!. i own seasons1 & 2 but waiting 4 season 3 to come out on dvd. you can pre order it on e-bay, for its release in september! CAN'T WAIT!

SiN3m

HSC
thatsmystapler said:
how was it for you??

that's kool. it was good pissed off that i ddnt see a Batman newhere :( i got my face done by the movie makeup ppl and the deep wolverine scratches looked awsome

I ddnt know the autograph fotos were gonna be so expensive either, i decided against it. if jensen was there then i'd have coughed up but sorry Jared...omg but i have to admit, tv does NOT do jared any justice, imagine what jared would look like!!!

we were too late for the autographs anyway, but i got like 1m from him and have close up images so im not to pissed...

miche11e

HSC
hey guys! i too am a supernatural fan :D

ive been watching ever since "the benders" in season 1 and i loved it soo much that ive got the first and second seasons on DVD. apparently its not coming back till the begining of next year.
i was sad but happy cos i knew if it came back on it was going to distract me... as it is im also watching bones which is on 9.30 mondays when SN used to be on...

im a sammy girl. i didnt go to supernova... i think its on again in america as of this thursday with the first eppy of the new season (of which i have whatched the first 5 minutes on youtube - REALLY bad quality, but so worth it!)

anyone here go on the CW boards?

Justina

HSC
argh, didn't know there was a Supernatural thread on here! =D

*is excited*

miche11e

HSC
you can pre order S3 on dvd now :D im not sure if ill get it but... i prolly will get it anyway lol for xmas or my bday... i hav to get iron man aswell - love that movie.

my favorite quote is "i dropped my shoe" LOL its just the way he says it

GET FREE

HSC
This is probably a bit out of the blue, but does anyone remeber the episode from Season 2 where theres some character who can create things with his mind. And he's the janitor at some college?
The entire episode is also told from the perspectives of Sam and Dean, so each version of what happened is different?

Aaaaand there's a slow-dancing alien?

Anyone?

My point is, its my favourite episode. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Its hilarious.

miche11e

HSC
lol yes!! its called tall tales - loved that one

anyway people, ITS BACK ON MONDAY!! DOUBLE EPISODE yay!!

cant wait :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)