Surfers? hello? guys? girls? (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
katietheskatie and i cant be the only surfers here... speak up kids

i dont care what craft you ride, stick, boog, goat boat tell me the best surf you have ever had and where it was... unless it was secret

mine is either 8/10ft sandon point, 6 second barells and redonkulous air bowls

closely followed by a day at bedlams 4 ft scary reef slabs
and i wont be telling where that is ever

HSC
I went surfing once! In cronulla wen the waves wer massive and i nearly died...
so now i stick to just catching the waves to the shore on my bodyboard. its fun though!

olchik

HSC
I tried surfing just a couple of times in my life. I can't say that I'm good at it, but it's a very fun kind of sports! I hope one day I will surf very well:)

Last edited:
HSC
My school's getting a new principal, and in a speech he did today, he said that he used to go surfing all the time at cronulla...

danieljarvis

HSC
used to bodyboard round DY, Long Reef, Narra (carparks usually.. angry northy locals) area abit, not so anymore with time constraints and living in epping.
tried to teach myself to surf once down the south coast, at narooma, got my way to standing up before the wave had broken and retired haha.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
tom katies roght u are not a surfer... dont call urself one, u give us a bad name :p

probably 6ft Ulu's, 4ft geggre, or 4ft tonga

NCL

HSC
From cronulla. Ride a short board.
Best surf spots: Bendalong back beach and about medium size 6 ft voodoo.

HSC
im a clubbie, so i ride a kraka longboard (the ones you kneel on if you didnt know). i love woolgoolga surf. i train there and its near perfect. i also like cudgen beach too

studynoob

HSC
N/A
skateboarding is way better than surfing here's the reason why:

-you dont have to get up at 6am to catch the best skate of the day
-you can shape ur obstancles you cant shape ur waves
-skating has a added element to gnar
-when you fall it really hurt this separates the mens from the wussies
-there more trick variations ive never seen anyone do a 360 flip on a surfboard
-rollerbladers are much easier to bash than bodyboarders
-you dont get sand in ur crack
-ur friends are always watching so "you cant say you got barrelled"
-just because

danieljarvis

HSC
i skated for about 6 years it was rad, still wish i had the time to do it more. though the right ankle appreciates my lack of skating these days.
it's different from boarding, although im a total sucker for skating and would have to prefer to it.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
i skated for about 6 years it was rad, still wish i had the time to do it more. though the right ankle appreciates my lack of skating these days.
it's different from boarding, although im a total sucker for skating and would have to prefer to it.
right ankle? i guess ur a goofy skater! am i right? im reg btw!

danieljarvis

HSC
lol you'd be wrong!!! as i got better, i got bigger.. and bailing down big drops day after day just wore away at my back ankle.
(kick board away with left, land back foot first, roll, get up go again)
i think it has a crack in it or something these days, i got going again a few months ago and could go for half n hour before i was on my ass n couldnt stand up. old age i guess, being 19 now haha!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
lol you'd be wrong!!! as i got better, i got bigger.. and bailing down big drops day after day just wore away at my back ankle.
(kick board away with left, land back foot first, roll, get up go again)
i think it has a crack in it or something these days, i got going again a few months ago and could go for half n hour before i was on my ass n couldnt stand up. old age i guess, being 19 now haha!
shit man that sucks the bigger you are the harder you fall thats why those 10old kids are already ollieing 16 sets and i can only do a 7! oh well skate or die! :)

danieljarvis

HSC
studynoob said:
shit man that sucks the bigger you are the harder you fall thats why those 10old kids are already ollieing 16 sets and i can only do a 7! oh well skate or die! :)
omg some of those young kids thrash hard man, saw a pic in transworld of a 14 year old flipping a 15 stair... like WTF!!!!! like shit, he must have some serious speed on him cos someone that small could not get enough pop to roll casually at that shit.
skate or die, best attitude, i used to go until i couldn't everyday, and now i just can't anymore haha, dont regret a second.
you go to muirfield i see, you ever skate james ruse? ( used to be my hang-out late at night )

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
omg some of those young kids thrash hard man, saw a pic in transworld of a 14 year old flipping a 15 stair... like WTF!!!!! like shit, he must have some serious speed on him cos someone that small could not get enough pop to roll casually at that shit.
skate or die, best attitude, i used to go until i couldn't everyday, and now i just can't anymore haha, dont regret a second.
you go to muirfield i see, you ever skate james ruse? ( used to be my hang-out late at night )
yeah theres always kid skaters in almost every skate vid ryan sheckler, tony cervantes and heaps more from shortys baker 2g and 3 and old vids stuff like that anyway ive never skated james ruse but i always past it on the bus home i always look at the 20something set with rails facing the field with passion god that set is huge! i heard james ruse is great to skate what does it have? set? ledges? banks? my school has a 5 and 8 set with a nice flat runway and the telopea public school has a huge ass bank and a slanted bank to wall so im learning wallrides at the mo!

danieljarvis

HSC
lol, i know that set.
Ruse has a stair heaven. and is well lit at night to, its perfect for late night sessions. my favourite section is the 6 stair down the bottom of the school and the rails there. warning: it is a pretty high 6 stair, but the rails are nice run-ups are great, landing is short so you land and then hit a wall but its fine. last tmie i was there i got a sweet flip over the handrail that my bro took a pic of, loved that.

there's also a really nice 8 stair if u wanna increase your stairs. the tables there can be manouvered to go down the 4 stair in the main quad bit, and with a bit of wax fly.

there's also a pretty big 10 stair that i did, although the take-off has this little grill bit that puts you off.

also coming from the pennant hills road side of the school you can roll down and do a 5 stair then keep pushing and there's another 5 stair that kinda slopes up at the take off and you can get some awesome air off it... landing is a bit pebbly but flows with pace.

i skated your school ages ago, some nice stairs there, pretty heavily fenced these days haha. my dad used to teach at your school also.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
lol, i know that set.
Ruse has a stair heaven. and is well lit at night to, its perfect for late night sessions. my favourite section is the 6 stair down the bottom of the school and the rails there. warning: it is a pretty high 6 stair, but the rails are nice run-ups are great, landing is short so you land and then hit a wall but its fine. last tmie i was there i got a sweet flip over the handrail that my bro took a pic of, loved that.

there's also a really nice 8 stair if u wanna increase your stairs. the tables there can be manouvered to go down the 4 stair in the main quad bit, and with a bit of wax fly.

there's also a pretty big 10 stair that i did, although the take-off has this little grill bit that puts you off.

also coming from the pennant hills road side of the school you can roll down and do a 5 stair then keep pushing and there's another 5 stair that kinda slopes up at the take off and you can get some awesome air off it... landing is a bit pebbly but flows with pace.

i skated your school ages ago, some nice stairs there, pretty heavily fenced these days haha. my dad used to teach at your school also.

yeah bitch principal got fucked up and fenced everywhere because of the major graffiti attack (i didnt do it this time) the entire school was filled of dick and rape pictures and slurs like "wish" "mace" "krew" "ghetto boys" stuff like that! for ur dad what was his name? and what subject did he teach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)