Surfers? hello? guys? girls? (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
omg, you forgot lasek and burquist and that chick.

i dont like skateboarding, i bleed too much. but then again, when i surf, i have water come out my nose. not the prettiest thing when your trying to eat lunch and you get a drip. not cool.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
lol tony was great in the 80s and early 90s until new hot talent rose and yes he invented the indy 900 but nowdays everyone can do em 900 mute 900 melon etc also people like danny way were rising above him such as making record breaking vert airs and jumping the great wall of china yes tony is old but in a desperate attempt to retrieve all the fame he turns into sellout stuff which are non skating products and doesnt benefit the community in any way i mean the mcdonald commericial what the heck? all he earned was more hate and more money stuffed in his pockets! when other pros amateurs local kids all skater look at this we get angry of how skating is now flat sellout and because of people like him there are posers and fake people i just hate fake people who wear tight skate jeans and skate brand shirts skate shoes and carry around a skateboard when they dont even skate it just pisses me off! oh yeah if you're wondering about the deal with bam yeah i must admit bam is a good skater and i dont care for his jackass stuff but i dont hate him but the retarded fans can go get fucked a while ago everywhere i see people wearing bam shirt bam beanies bam bam everything bam and i heard of this chick starting to skate so one day when i walked pasy her i asked her to come and skate she said nah i dont feel like it and continued to wear everything bam man i hope this trend dies like digimon!! right now skateboarding is corrupted with bullshit rules in skateboarding and breeding fake people and posers it just sucks! skateboarding has no rules absolutely no fucking rules, anything goes! bob takes part of the sellout trend by posing in watch ads and smiling pictures of him thats all i see in the magazines maybe i wouldnt mind if he had many skateboarding related ads but this shit needs to stop! i am not ranting just my thought but if you researched more into the minds of many skateboarders you'll realise the point of views are just the same! skate for life!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
what happened to arto sari?
or is he still around?
i used to be in love with him, thought the world revolved around him.
i had a poster of him stuck on my wall yearssssssssssssss ago.
i think i still actually have the poster somewhere...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
or is he still around?
omg surfing thread grrrr

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i thought this was a surf thred dammit

but going with the flow... the other night i was watching sandro dias skating and he was pretty awesome, first bloke to land a 900 in 5 years since tony hawk!!!

ive just got back from bali YEEEWWW, not the best surf there as it is the wet season, but at least theres waves unlike most of the NSW coast at the moment

the first few days were good just out the front of the hotel at kuta/legian/seminyak - ranged from about 3 - 5ft, but as the days wore on it got flatter and flatter so we headed up to the bukit and surfed round Ulu's and Pedang Pedang a bit. Also headed north and surfed Canggu for the first time... suprisingly impressive. Geggre at Nusa Dua was good as always out on the reef.

Tom i dont have anything against u as a booger.... only the fucktards that think theyre big boys and girls that bodyboard outside the flags when they obviously cant handle it. I would still beat u if we had a mixed board comp tho :p

Sofay... i cant skate to save myself, but i still ended up bleeding when i was surfing this past week :S

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yew! what were the crowds like kiddo?
stoked you got some solid 5ft days, though if i dont get fiji 8ftish ill be cut
and as for this comp and your mighty claims of beating me... show me next year on the north shore, but not on some pussy wave like bra or manly pffft
come to shark island and we shall see who beats who ;)
oh and while you were away we scored scored scored a super heavy super secret right somewhere on the south coast. 7/8ft of world changing shit... standups couldnt have paddled in at all

im starting to wish now that i had a couple of grand lying around because i got an offer from my pro stand up mate to stay with him in hawaii this year and all reports look like its been a reeeedonkulous season for the boog and stick alike

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
Hawaii... thatd be nice, i was there earlier this year, but didnt manage to get in any surfing dammit

save up and come back to bali with me in april nexr yr, the surfs normally crackin then and u will deffinitely get some 8 footers round the bukit. it was really really quiet, but at least i wasnt fighting for waves!

As for this competition id give u a run for ur money on a surfboard, kneeboard or raceboard... surfing manly or bra is just a waste of time, too many people and no waves!! and by the way shark island isnt nth shore...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
shark island isnt north shore? OMFG no way jose'!
im quite aware shark island is in cronulla... its one of the few waves of consequence in sydney my friend...

and as for come with you to bali?
no
im going to fiji to surf uncrowded waves in june
paid for it and everything

so got any pics for proof kristy? yeh POST PICS PEOPLE

studynoob

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
or is he still around?
like the rest, arto is still skating just that he isnt appearing much in magazines and i was disapointed with his latest video "flip - sorry really sorry" when his part was cut short due to injuries!

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
danieljarvis said:
used to bodyboard round DY, Long Reef, Narra (carparks usually.. angry northy locals) area abit, not so anymore with time constraints and living in epping.
tried to teach myself to surf once down the south coast, at narooma, got my way to standing up before the wave had broken and retired haha.
OMG! is Narra you're talking about Narrabeen! omg, cos i live in Epping too, and I've been going up to Narrabeen lately since it's holidays, to go boogy boarding.

Man what a coincidence, and also, i was talking to you before about saving the whales. man, pls reply!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
EATAPIE said:
OMG! is Narra you're talking about Narrabeen! omg, cos i live in Epping too, and I've been going up to Narrabeen lately since it's holidays, to go boogy boarding.

Man what a coincidence, and also, i was talking to you before about saving the whales. man, pls reply!
well have fun and watch out for those leb gangs and if you see a group of very rude and annoying skaters pissing pedestrians off chances are im in one of them!

danieljarvis

HSC
EATAPIE said:

lol that is quite a coincidence. haven't boarded for a while but, mates going tomorrow to Long Reef n DY area.. im still not allowed to board.. (injured) .. which sucks for summer. i never did well anyways.
what area of epping u live in?!?! (not like asking for a street here, haha stalker much?)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
danieljarvis said:
lol that is quite a coincidence. haven't boarded for a while but, mates going tomorrow to Long Reef n DY area.. im still not allowed to board.. (injured) .. which sucks for summer. i never did well anyways.
what area of epping u live in?!?! (not like asking for a street here, haha stalker much?)
what a shame, you're injured. I went to Manly today, but there;s too many ppl. doesn't compare to Narra. and i live in north epping, how bout u?

danieljarvis

HSC
EATAPIE said:
what a shame, you're injured. I went to Manly today, but there;s too many ppl. doesn't compare to Narra. and i live in north epping, how bout u?
yeh fuck manly, at least go to north steyne...! oh right NORTH epping.. THAT place..! lol, im near north carlingford shops, carlo high area! anyways, im off for now, later dude

JessTW

HSC
Okay like every msg ive read so far is from ppl down south any north coasties in here? who else surfs d'bah, cabba, hastings, or even ballina!!!!! anyone?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
JessTW said:
Okay like every msg ive read so far is from ppl down south any north coasties in here? who else surfs d'bah, cabba, hastings, or even ballina!!!!! anyone?
how good is the inside wedge at d bah

JessTW

HSC
D'bah is awesome, ever since kirra got wrecked from all the sand pumped onto greenmount its made it the number one spot, sucks bout all the extra comps that get held there now, but hey wot can u do

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
kirra got wrecked? what you dont like never ending super bank barrels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)