Surivor (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dammit, I checked the tv guide and it said it wasnt on:mad1::mad1::mad1:
lol youre the one that freaked me out i thought you meant it was on wed but then i looked in the guide it wasnt on on wed it was on thurs. remember thurs 11pm Futurama (check tv guide) right after Will & Grace (not that i watch that:D ).

routemarker

HSC
she was really pissed i mean its the most emotional final words of any survivor contestant ive ever seen. she shouldnt take it too personally. you know if rob just shut his yap he wouldnt have pissed jenna off like that now everybody has a good idea of robs trechary.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I think rob would have had a good chance of getting into the final two (matt & butch still seem to be with him), but with all the backstabbing hes done theres no way he'll get the votes to win.

routemarker

HSC
um ofcourse you would kick of heidi and not jenna because a sick person is unlikely to win the last two immunity challenges;).

tonights council played out exactly like the others after the merge. The arrogant and know it all who is over confident about their abilities and their position in the game gets voted out... always!

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
jenna and heidi are such bitches ! They think everyone's job is to serve them, and their agendas only, especially jenna. Well, gotta tell ya, nobody's THAT stupid. I absolutely HATE ppl like that.
lol and when heidi said thet she was the mastermins that just cracked me up. I definately knew heidi was off when rob said 'together you have one brain and now you will have half' but i was surprised that they voted for rob instead of butch as he was indirectly responsible for the destruction of the camp and that awsome 8 ball! well atleast matt has a mad car except id have the colour changed :D

muldersgun

HSC
the second Heidi opened her mouth i was like OMG she's so going to blow her chances. I think all the rest were originally gunning for Jenna and then Heidi said something really stupid (along the lines of what christy said last week) and rob gave Matt this look of : "I think we better change ppl".

I have to say Matt's playing a masterful game. This guy is a genius. The first 30 days it was generally keep low key, follow Rob into the final 6. He even threw a few challenges along the way so ppl won't vote him out because he's too strong like they did with Dave. He threw the past 2 ICs to Rob and then Jenna.

Now Matt can just cruise cause he knows he can win every immunity challenge here on in. He has the physical strength definetly and barring any major mishaps the IC for the final 3 will be endurance and he'll sure win that one. He'll choose rob to go with him into the F2, cause Rob has screwed over so many ppl, and then win the whole damn thing.

The car was real sweet.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Im suspecting that jenna was faking the sickness to get heidi voted off and keep herself in the game. But Im not sure why heidi just came out of nowhere and said that she was the mastermind of everything. This is probably stretching it a bit far but I think it may have been part of a pact with jenna to keep her in the game and split the money. I mean those two are very close, and very desperate (being the minority) so Im willing to bet that theyd try anything to still win. Anyway thats my theory, anyone else got any others?:)

I kinda want matt to win cause hes a pretty decent guy, and he hasnt screwed over anyone like rob. but I have to say butch burning down the camp was classic:lol::evilfire::burn::lol:

Last edited:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
yeah I thought that might have been it as well, but then that would have made the game really unfair for butch seeing as he loved his firewood so much and everyone knew that:p. and butch might then decide to take them to court later for screwing up his chances at the million (seeing as they are really crazy with suing in america) and i dont think the producers would have wanted that. It was still funny either way:D

"Im not going to name names *cough*butch*cough*"

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
This is probably stretching it a bit far but I think it may have been part of a pact with jenna to keep her in the game and split the money.
you know no contestant can share their prize money with the others its against the rules and bound by contract.

routemarker

HSC
You know the final survivor ep has aired in the US so dont try to go to cbs.com as the winner is probably on the front page. I went to the site yesterday and on the front page it said 'Survivor Final 8.00 tonight' so i dont know yet anyway.

so out of the final 4 who do you think will

a) be voted off next?
b) who will make the final 2?
c) who will be the ultimate survivor?

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
a) Jenna
b) Matt and Rob to final two
c) ultimate survivor Matt woooohooo
:D :D go Matt

This is probably what would happen, but of course theres always the chance Jenna or Butch might win imunity, also the chance of more backstabbing.
Anywayz i hope its a real shocker of an ending.

O and also its been very tempting to goto cbs.com, i always had and always knew who got voted off, but i shall refrain myself this time :D

muldersgun

HSC
i think Jenna will win .......... accompanied by the joint screams of all who watch Survivor. And trust me i believe Mark Burnett will rigg it if it means ppl will talk about it for a long time. Any publicity is good publicity.

It would be like Flo winning TAR3 all over again.

But i dearly hope either Matt or Rob pull through to win.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Damn.

I suggest not going to ANY american site. I was just on CNN.com and I saw who won, but I won't spoil it for you, just be careful ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)