Surivor (1 Viewer)

loziscool:D

deaf girl (is it kristi???/) is beggining to piss me off.. the whole thing with "i wanna build shelter now! *10 mins later* nah i dont wanna build anymore". The god lady is also pissing me off... the way she blew off at the deaf girl was so slack :mad1:
i want heidi or dave to win... they are cooliez :D

mannnnndy

chocoholic
yeah that was pretty slack how she just blew up at her like that. but kristie's starting to annoy me with the 'lets build a shelter', 'lets go fishing', 'lets build shelter again' things shes doing

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
its all in the editing though.
I wonder who snuck in the granola bar?
I have a theory it could have been the produces ...

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah... and just think about all the great advertising for Granola Bars :D "you saw it on Survivor... now you can own one too!"

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Survivor hsc...hahahahaha...that'd probably be the only worth watching (Not that these ones aren't addictive or anything :rolleyes: )
Except they couldn't exactly use sex to sell survivor hsc...i mean, i can't really see a group of stressed hsc girls taking a leisurely bath together half naked without taking their uac guide or some other miscellaneous year 12 literature...

I hate all those guys now...cept for Dave...;)
Dave is still cool...and perhaps not so much of a sexist chauvenistic bastard as the others

Sarah J

HSC
What do you mean Dave's gone? Dave's not gone, that's Dan (I'm sure it is!).

Heidi's shitting me off too now, with her whole, "Us good looking ones should bathe together cos the older, non-goodlooking ones would get jealous of our beauty..."

Whatever. lol.:D

loziscool:D

Dave isn't goneeee *claps*..... Heidi is ok, and so is the girl that they made the leader... dunno what her name is :/
but the religious woman is pissing me off :mad:

mullet

Originally posted by Sarah J
What do you mean Dave's gone? Dave's not gone, that's Dan (I'm sure it is!).

Heidi's shitting me off too now, with her whole, "Us good looking ones should bathe together cos the older, non-goodlooking ones would get jealous of our beauty..."

Whatever. lol.:D
Ugh , I know what you mean about Heidi . She thinks she's one of the " cute ones " ? Sorry to break it to you honey , but with a face like yours , even those fake water balloon breasts won't make you cute ...

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by bookboy18
I reckon they need a kids survivor with teenagers on it. That would be interesting.

ages ago, I wanted an underage big brother, but then I figured, we wouldn't get alcohol in the house, since we were underaged.

muldersgun

HSC
i'm soooo in love with mighty Dave. I think Rob is being such a tryhard. Joanna's pissing me off with all the "Jesus loves our tribe" crap.

And Matthew can speak mandarin ::::claps

It's so weird watching white ppl speak mando. I saw this guy on the train last week and he looked like a total yob but had an asian wife. He spoke to his wife in "perfect" mandarin. I was so awed. I mean i was born in china and i can hardly speak it.

Daniel looked so spaced out for the whole show. Wasn't bad looking for an asian boy, but soooo stoopid!!!

"They're all against me from the start cause i'm asian" WTF??

They were against you cause you do nothing and can't walk a frickin balance beam.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
:D go girls team!!!
IMO, the girls would kick ass in challenges that require good communication, agility and team work but if the challenges are physically-based one then they might find themselves in trouble. Just my opinion...

:uhhuh: Lots of people like Heidi but I think Jenna is pretty hot, I don't know maybe it's just me :D
Apparently she's a swimsuit model who's studying Zoology...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)