Surivor (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
although i dont know if i want her to be there, i reckon jenna will be in the final 2... the other person could be a toss up between heidi or alex... although rob may switch teams and get rid of alex...

oompaloompa

i really want Kristy to win....it's soo obvious that none of them think she can do it!! She's like their backup vote off... they always go "Ok so first lets vote off Matt then Kristy"
she's always the second on their list...i think it's crappy how they all ignore her (except for butch)
so i reckon she'll evntually win....just to show them
WOOO go deaf girl

mannnnndy

chocoholic
nothing happened, its was jsut a sort of summary of whats been happening the last few weeks. one gross thing they showed was when Jene got her revenge on the girls that voted Joanna? off. She got that mushy yellow stuff that they eat, which had gotten all multicoloured mouldy, magotty, & was full of assorted bugs, and cooked it & gave it to the girls she wanted revenge on.:spew:

Ive got a question, where do the ppl on the jury go between tribal councils? do they hang around watching everyting in the tv van? do they sit on their arses eating all the chocolate & peanut butter they want? do they hang around in the local town for a month? Where do they go???:confused:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
Ive got a question, where do the ppl on the jury go between tribal councils? do they hang around watching everyting in the tv van? do they sit on their arses eating all the chocolate & peanut butter they want? do they hang around in the local town for a month? Where do they go???:confused:
after each survivor is voted off they get sequestered at an undisclosed location (its probably a hotel or something in a nearby town) and stay there untill the whole series is taped.

the whole show has been taped ages ago and the votes have been made for the ultimate survivor but the votes havent been counted yet...

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
last weeks recap episode piss me off.. they always do :p

i wanna see NEW survivor stuff, not archival footage of people like Joanna who really bug me.

And WHAT is with them filling in the gaps between "scenes" with images of tarantulas and stuff :p dont they have any consideration for us spider-disliking people.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by routemarker
I cant wait for tonight its going to be a very good one:D

Skithouse
Comedy Inc
Survivor - The Amazon

sweet!
I know wednesday is the biggest bludge night 4 me, so much tv:D they also had futurama on after survivor, the best way to top off a night of tv.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
man, tonights episode was j.u.i.c.y... backstabbing and deceit is always fun to watch!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I swear if they once more pan the camera to heidi's assets I'll be getting violent.

*shudders* what do they see in that woman?

damn, I mean Jenna is nicer to look at. she's fine.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy

I know wednesday is the biggest bludge night 4 me, so much tv:D they also had futurama on after survivor, the best way to top off a night of tv.
what what what???????????? FUTUR-FUCKING-RAMA DAMN IT *takes deep breath* -censored- :mad:

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
muahahhaa did u's c heidi and jenna's reaction when alex was voted off,, it was pure shock, classic.. and then to see christy laughin just topped it :D
lol yep, see them bitching in the promo for the next ep, weak bitches. I'd really like to see Rob, Christy, Butch and Matthew just laze around just like they did and let jenna and heidi do the work.

did you see jenna just burst out crying in the auction? it was like a 3 yr olds tantrum and jeff was trying to shut her up by auctioning another letter. Mathew was right in saying that she was 'selfish', christy didnt buy a thing only the letter.

mannnnndy

chocoholic

what what what???????????? FUTUR-FUCKING-RAMA DAMN IT *takes deep breath* -censored- :mad:
dont worry, it hasnt been on the last few weeks so u havent really missed it. I dont know why they took it off:confused: futurama kicks arse:D

I dont think jenna was being that selfish about the letter seeing as she wanted to know how her mum was doing (she had cancer), but just watching her cry like a kid made me lose a whole lot of respect for her

routemarker

HSC
yea futurama is on tonight with King of the hill ( Phys study will have to wait:D)

Futurama
'Time Keeps on Slippin'

Genre: Animation

While creating a team of mutants to play the Harlem Globetrotters, the Professor accidentally causes a disruption in time that threatens the existence of the universe, but may give Fry a chance to finally win Leela's heart.

Closed Captions
30 mins

I suppose youre right about jenna but still...

Last edited:

muldersgun

HSC
jenna and heidi are such bitches ! They think everyone's job is to serve them, and their agendas only, especially jenna. Well, gotta tell ya, nobody's THAT stupid. I absolutely HATE ppl like that.

did you guys see the promo for next week? Jenna chucks a spaz at Rob for voting Alex off and he's like. "Why don't you just write R-O-B on your piece of paper at council tomorrow night?" Rob's such a good player of the game and i'm beginning to like him more, but somehow i think he might get to the last 2 but won't win the game.

I still miss Dave though... :(

mannnnndy

chocoholic
yea futurama is on tonight with King of the hill ( Phys study will have to wait:D)

Futurama
'Time Keeps on Slippin'

Genre: Animation

While creating a team of mutants to play the Harlem Globetrotters, the Professor accidentally causes a disruption in time that threatens the existence of the universe, but may give Fry a chance to finally win Leela's heart.

Closed Captions
30 mins

I suppose youre right about jenna but still...
WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dammit, I checked the tv guide and it said it wasnt on:mad1::mad1::mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)