Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
What are they thinking? Why did Rupert and Jenna vote off big tom instead of using him to break rob and ambers power??? Very weird.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I thought it would be a Jenna-Rupert-Rob-Amber Final Four before this episode, but they really did some work with the editing there to make it look like Jenna. That's fucking rude - at least hint to why they would vote out Tom rather than ambush the viewers for the sake of surprise.

Anyway, I didnt really care for Tom, and am rooting for Rob and Amber all the way. Lex, I have defended before, but he's really pissing me off with those faces he makes in the jury.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I knew it was tom as soon as jeff asked what he'd think if he was blindsided. not very subtle.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189

Anyway, I didnt really care for Tom, and am rooting for Rob and Amber all the way.
Yeah u're not the only one rooting for Rob and Amer. ;) They seem to be doing quite a bit of rooting for themselves as well.

But omg.. talk about dodgy editing! Thats what i hate about survivor.. they always do that! :( Cant wait till final. :)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
The final tribal aint gonna be pretty. Everyone is sore losers. Its sure to be Rob and Amber, and theyre gonna get a beating. I'm very excited for Monday!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
oh come on, final tribals are always a let down. the people who say they're going to let em' have it always end up choosing the safe, boring route.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
fuck this season is really shiting me, damn can they get any stupider esp big tom he deserved to leave because he didnt use his red neck of a brain to vote off amber and leave rob standing on one leg.

this finale will be interesting, will there be a tie at final 4? i suspect jenna may jump ship if rupert doesnt win immunity and rupert will be voted off. if he does will it will either be a tie or boston rob voted off.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
jenna does not deserve to win, rob can play but i think if amber gets into last 2 its over ...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
http://www.survivorfever.net/jp_all_stars_conference.html

This is the link to a Jeff Probst interview. Really interesting. You should all take the time to read it - gives insight into how the game was played, what he thinks will happen, what he thinks should happen, plans for the finale, survivor in general. Really good. Oh, and he's rooting for Rob.

Lundy, I like some final Tribal councils. The first series was great. And Pearl Islands had a really good final tribal council. Also, in the interview Probst says its the best final tribal council ever. I'm excited.

and heres another good article: http://slate.msn.com/id/2100105/#ContinueArticle

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Probst also said that we wouldn't be disappointed this season.

Cough.

Stueyyy

i reckon the prize money will be like at LEAST $2 million for this one cause theyre talking about a huge secret that will shock the world and it is allstars!

and they're specifically putting it into all the shows now references to $1 million prize so it will be a bigger shockl

just my thought

Its all about amber getting this next immunity cause than rupert has already got votes against him and will be gone than they can flick off jenna! If Rob gets iummunity he should so give it to amber so they can than get rupert off

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
It made sense that Big Tom went. Amber and Rob had to vote for him, they couldn't trust him. And Rupert and Jenna must have known that too, so they all voted him ...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Past votes don't count anymore. Not since like the 3rd season or something.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
It made sense that Big Tom went. Amber and Rob had to vote for him, they couldn't trust him. And Rupert and Jenna must have known that too, so they all voted him ...
I think Rob voted Jenna. Tom voted "Gynna" LOL

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
i thought voting him off was stupid... cuz like he said his the swingvote... and he was always telling rob and amber that he would stay with them etc etc...
so now its 2 v 2 its alot harder for rob and amber to stay tack as even with immunity they could as easily vote the other one off...

Originally posted by Nate Berkus
I think Rob voted Jenna. Tom voted "Gynna" LOL
nah i think rob voted "tommy"

how funny was it when everyone was saying how they didnt understand half the words big tom said...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
quote from http://slate.msn.com/id/2100105/#ContinueArticle

"
What Survivor needs is a new voting scheme that makes alliances disadvantageous. Perhaps requiring that people can only vote for one person one time, or maybe ending voting altogether and negotiating who gets booted each week. Something has to change. Right now, the only game that's being played is inside the producers' heads.
"

that is the stupidest idea.... a game played in the producer's heads is good.

If ppl had to negotiate who to vote off, there would be no backstabbing.... and no suspence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)