Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

KfWang

2nd million dollar.. i have to admit.. that was unexpected, im divided between voting for lex cos of his son and voting for rupert.. what was his reason?.. anyway lol i cant help but knock Shi An, shes the biggest bitch in all of survivor, besides Alicia...oh and Jerri... well i guess they all have their bitchy moments, but Shi An is always doing something annoying when im watching

ok
jerri tried to expose survivor- she was saying that all the producers care about, is the show - and that friendships and people on the show suffer outside the show- because of what everyone thinks of them now.

and she left i think cause the whole crowd was booing her
it was mad
best 3 hours of tv ever
alicia should be on bold and beautiful

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Originally posted by iwantnotes&stuf
ok
jerri tried to expose survivor- she was saying that all the producers care about, is the show - and that friendships and people on the show suffer outside the show- because of what everyone thinks of them now.
Ah! But its true...I hated that audience, too outspoken.

and she left i think cause the whole crowd was booing her
it was mad
best 3 hours of tv ever
alicia should be on bold and beautiful
Definately a great time spent in front of tv, all the melodrama was great, especially the Alicia speech!

All i have to say is Good on Jerri.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Amber didn't deserve it!! The whole engagement thing looked so cheeZy i thought it was a bit of a scheme too at first...meh it was prbly genuine
I hated how Jenna voted off rupert .. that was so stupid :rolleyes:

Jenna and Ethan are a cute couple :D

My fav is Hatch (lol he found a guy behind a counter hmm) but since he already won i'm voting for rupert to win the million.. (i think he'll get it since he's the most popular)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
OMG! So Jenna and Ethan ARE a couple! YAY! I was like ":( " when they were saying Jenna was a single mother...but HOLY COW! Freakin Awesome!

And Yes, i thought Amber + Rob's thing especially at the beginning where she gets up then thumbs down the audience, and goes and pashes Robbasita was fucked.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
OMG! So Jenna and Ethan ARE a couple! YAY! I was like ":( " when they were saying Jenna was a single mother...but HOLY COW! Freakin Awesome!
lol no its Jenna M (winner amazon) and Ethan (winner africa)
but Jenna L (single mum) got married or something

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
im not sure they addressed this but,did ask abt hatch and sue about the thing that happend???

i honestly thought rob propossd as a saftey net,biut she(amber) didnt look sooo happy as b4!

Jenna(3rd last survivor) was sooo stoopid of gettin rid off rupert...
and for me personally i would like to see Lex,or Rupert to win the money!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Season 9 will be filming soon. No word on the location yet.

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah but, by voting him out, she had zero chance at f2 if she didn't win immunity. So there were pros and cons both ways. I would have preferred the forced tie, just because it turned out so anticlimatic the way it went.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
btw, am I the only one who thinks that the engagement blatantly breaks the rule against conspiring to share the money?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
Yeah but, by voting him out, she had zero chance at f2 if she didn't win immunity. So there were pros and cons both ways. I would have preferred the forced tie, just because it turned out so anticlimatic the way it went.
So true.. I think she had more of a chance if they were forced to pick stones ...coz of the final 2 scenario...oh well whats done is done :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)