Survivor: Cook Islands (1 Viewer)

*Lozzie*

HSC
anyone going to watch it?
it starts tomorrow night i most likely will (my bestie will be disgusted as she cannot stand the show) but i like it its entertaining. this one is suppose to be very controversial. Should be fun :) :)

daledugahole

HSC
I'm a bit suss about the new set up with the whole tribes based on race but I think it'd be interesting to see.

You can tell people don't want to get flack over showing it by putting it in the 9:30 timeslot instead of the usual 7:30.

s2indie

HSC
yes, i will be watching.

i watch all survivors. except that "celebrity survivor".

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Damn, I forgot to watch it! How was it guys?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Black people got pwned this episode.

Surprised there was no Japanese and TWO Koreans in the Azn team.

J

jhakka

daledugahole said:
I'm a bit suss about the new set up with the whole tribes based on race but I think it'd be interesting to see.

You can tell people don't want to get flack over showing it by putting it in the 9:30 timeslot instead of the usual 7:30.
Also:

7.30: Thank God You're Here (TEN)
8.30: House M.D. (TEN)

They just wanted me to watch, and knew they can't beat either of those shows.

I found the African-Americans most annoying. That Cao Boi guy on the Asian team was pretty funny.

salsydney

HSC
damn, i thought it was on at 730, so didnt even bother trying to make it... is it going to be on at 930 every week? whats with the weird timeslot?

karoooh

HSC
Hehe! I too, think Cao Boi was pretty funny... And I've received one of those head massage things... with the red welt.

It works, kind of hurts but. :eek:

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
do people actually believe that they are seriously stranded and fighting the elements? I feel sad for the human race because people don't think its scripted/manipulated or fail to recognise the set camera angles and shots, the make up and the designer clothes.

Last edited:

toeknee

HSC
wooo. i forgot about it but watched a replay at 1130 or something like that. i always thought survivor was a rad show, didnt ever get into it though. now that its race versus race im obsessing over it. problem is im having difficulty differentiating between the latino/a and caucasian population. i mean there are more inherently distinct latino/a's then the representatives on the survivor series. and yeah that traditional american-asian (cao bao?) is totally rad. great representative of the traditional asian population. go asians! great victory!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
4 teams...thats too many?

I prefer having two teams and therefore, less contestants.
Its easier to follow.

karoooh

HSC
There's 20 of them... 19 now, but it's not that hard to keep track.

J

jhakka

wheredanton said:
do people actually believe that they are seriously stranded and fighting the elements? I feel sad for the human race because people don't think its scripted/manipulated or fail to recognise the set camera angles and shots, the make up and the designer clothes.
Real or not, it's still entertaining.

I think the tribes are too small. Three teams of six or seven would have been better.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
hahaha at the blacks.

i was surprised by the asians. but i like cao boi (or however you spell his name...i first thought it was just "cowboy" :p)

that stupid hippy girl that lost the chickens on the white team. i don't like her. As if you wouldnt go searching for them if you thought you were under threat of being voted off though. if you found them again you'd be a hero!

puglover

HSC
oh but i felt sorry for her =/
hey i must have missed it.. but did that guy really steal the other teams chicken or was it a mistake?

puglover

HSC
you reckon he will find immunity on the island?

lmao im full on serious when i say.. survivor is the only show on tv that i watch :)

ive seen all the episodes except for the celebrity survivor which is full of shit.

and i always wear my "Rupert Support T-shirt" (tye dye tshirt) when watching the show :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)