Survivor: Cook Islands (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
yayyyyyyy.
honestly, jonathon was my favourite. the other players' (nate, candice, parvati, adam) silly cries that he didn't deserve to be there are bogus in that anyone who gets to a certain point in the game deserves to be there. and jonathon worked really well and hard to keep himself there. and i liked watching him manipulate people. speaking of that, yul owns this game because of the idol and the alliance he has. he is really articulate don't you think? but when the others had enough numbers (too late now), they should have just kept on voting for him. due to the fact that the first time they get the numbers up to beat him it will rebound because of the idol and one of them will go. but he will have lost the idol and all of his power. and his ability to articulate and talk well to people will mean little because they'll all see him as a huge threat and vote him off pretty quickly. ah well!

we're down to the final 5! so four have to go in this double ep!

great show though. the best series yet.
and lets not forget billy from waaaay back when! :p wow the game has changed so much since then.
haha, "Love at first sight"

Last edited:

daledugahole

HSC
LOL I'm such a tragic. I'm going out tonight and I don't know how to set the timer for our vcr to tape it so I watched the final and reunion shows on youtube yesterday.

karoooh

HSC
OMG!!!!

LINK MEEEEEE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :(

I didn't miss out on last night's final, but I missed Wednesday's and I still want to watch it.

I don't hate Jonathan all that much either, but I didn't want him in the final 2/3.
Yul and Ozzy were my favourites, but Ozzy deserved the million more than Yul did. He looked so bummed during the reunion! :( Yul wouldn't have been if he didn't win. Plus, he didn't need the money.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Nahh I prefer Yul to win it. Ozzie was a little too much like Terry from the last season. Won everything but not really a great strategiser. His answers also sounded kinda fake in the last ep. Go back to school and change the world?? Come onnnnnnnn. Lame-o. Glad Ozzie made it to final two cos I hate one sided finales where it could've been Yul and Becky and that would look ridiculous.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahha i read yul's bio on the cbs website, and he sounds like a multimillionaire already.

BlackDragon

HSC
OMG i know. hahaha 1:30 hours and NO fire. then matches and they still couldn't do it. i was expecting the host to say "Ok Stop. Now use metho" or something. but eventually becky got it with the matches... that was pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)